Attachment Parenting

Girasol sizing for this plus size mama?

Hi ladies, I'm looking into buying a Girasol, but unsure of the size- I'm a size 20, with big boobs. I think I need a 7, but could I swing a 6? Thanks :)
image   image

Re: Girasol sizing for this plus size mama?

• You might have longish tails with a 7, but it would be a sure thing. on the other hand, There are definitely carries you could do with a 6 (ruck, any hip carry, etc). A lot of people have multiple sizes for different carries and honestly, I think it would be easier to resell a 6 than a maxi. If you're buying new and can exchange, go for a 7. If you are getting used (and if you are planning on owning more than one wrap) maybe a 6 so you could sell or trade for a 7? But really I'm just thinking out loud and maybe you should get an answer from someone who knows for sure.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I say go for the 7. As long as you aren't getting a fringed gira, you can easily cut it down if you need to without affecting the resale value. 

Which one are you looking at?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks! Kwinters, I saw your reply on my other post too- so helpful! I ended up buying the Girasol Jungle 7 on TBW FSOT today, woot!
    image   image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"