March 2011 Moms

~*Sunday Ticker Change*~

hello ladies and welcome to one day closer to our LO's birthdays! im at 21 weeks...coming up on v-day, YAY! :-)

what are some things that are happening to you being pg that you had no idea about? here is my list:

my nipples are at least twice as big and several shades darker (wth!?)

linea nigra on me does not just go from my belly button down but from my belly button up to almost my boobs

there is pain even before labor begins i.e. rlp, growing, stretching, etc. and the pain can be bad enough to land me in the ER

one word: constipation!!!

m/s lasts longer than 12 weeks

feeling nervous about pg lasts longer than the first tri

that i can be this in love with someone i havent even met yet! Big Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ~*Sunday Ticker Change*~

• 22 weeks for Me and LO today!  Crazy that some of us will have delivered already 4 months from today!

Let's see, I've learned:

That heartburn really, really, really stinks!  Tums are my friend. 

Everyone wants to rub the belly. Sorry ppl, HANDS OFF! 

LO Grows in crazy spurts.  My bump is a bit bigger today than it was last week, after weeks of not really noticeable change. 

And after registering yesterday, DH and I both wonder how on earth we are alive!  Our parents didn't have anywhere near the stuff that it out there today for us (for example, we were ONLY in Umbrella strollers, nothing else), yet somehow we are A-ok. 

Baby Boy Born 3.15.11. 8lb 9oz, 21.75in. 6 month stats: 20lb 11oz (92%tile), 30.12in.(100%tile - who knew it went over 99th? Which means 100% of other 6 month olds are shorter than mine!)
  • 22 weeks for me, too!  Things I've learned:

the "pregnant glow" does not describe everyone, especially when your face looks worse than it did when you were 14!

that not feeling things can make you just as nervous as feeling weird pains

I still really miss wine & beer!  

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I am 20 weeks today - Halfway there! 

This is my second pregnancy, so I knew about most of the things thus far, but here is my list of things I forgot until this pregnancy:

No matter how sleepy you are, sometimes sleep is impossible

The aches and pains ... I totally forgot how hard it is to get out of bed in the mornings

Kicks are the best feeling ever, even when they hurt!

• Half way there today!!

I had a dream about linea nigra.  I dreamed that is was caused by scratching my belly and therefore, I was covered in black lines.

I learned that a little bit of blood can land you on bed rest until you can get in to see your doctor on Monday, therefore ruining your Halloween.  I also learned about low lying placentas.

I learned that eating a big meal without getting up to move around can make me almost pass out.

I never knew being able to find a bathroom while in public would become such an important event.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 22 weeks and still amazed that I'm halfway- and then some.

surprising things...

that it really does get hard to bend over- even this early I find myself bending to the side so as not to squish my belly

that the movement I feel is way down low- I don't know why I always imagined that it would be more in my stomach?!

that I have maintained my aversion to meat and veggies this long- seriously, I eat cheese, eggs, fruit and lots of bready carbs. I need to encourage myself to revisit veggies and meat...like now!

Happy week to all!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm 19 weeks today!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 21 weeks today! (Or 22 tomorrow depending on how you want to count...I think I am going to convince my Dr that my due date does not need to move. might be a good thing at the other end if LO decides to be born late.)

I didn't realize how often I wouldn't realize I was pregnant. DH makes fun of me for rediscovering my belly all the time... but I really do!

I didn't realize all the places you feel kicks... most unpleasant are those I have been having low and towards the back (yes there! It is really weird!!)

---

I don't know if I am feeling like we are putting off doing baby things too long or just being practical... we haven't started the nursery at all, and my DH will probably actually do my dad's floors, so we won't start until Christmas. I have bought 10 cloth diapers (that are going to be too big for a newborn) a bassinet, we have 2 bottles and a pack and play on the way, and that is it. Yet I am not really worried about it.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Photobucket Photobucket
  • 20 Weeks today:)

I didn't realize how overwhelming it would be to shop for baby furniture.

How much the stretching and rlp hurt during 2nd trimester.

How much food I would be able to put down- scary!

BFP #1- 12/3/09, EDD- 8/7/10, Missed M/C at 8 weeks & D&C- 1/5/10, BFP #2- July 2010, Baby Charlie Born March 29, 2011, BFP #3- 4/12/12- EDD- 12/21/12, Missed M/C at 10 1/2 weeks 5/29/12, D&C 6/1/12- testing results showed triploidy, IF testing all normal, February 2013- IUI#1, femara, follistim, trigger =BFN, March 2013- IUI#2, femara, follistim, trigger= BFP #4, 3/20/12, Beta#1 16dpo= 397, Beta #2 18dpo= 1037, Beta#3 24dpo= 11,589- EDD 11/30/13- It's a Girl!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yay!  21 weeks here too!  (a banana?!?)  So, thinks I never knew...

I didn't expect the stretching pain either.

I didn't know the first movements I'd feel would actually tickle me!  Sometimes I laugh out loud! haha

My upper back would hurt... Still not sure why this is happening? 

And, exactly what you said Fryday - I didn't realize I could be in love with someone so much before even meeting him/her. 

Big Smile 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • 19 weeks! Woohoo!

This is my second time so I already knew what to expect...for the most part.  However, this pregnancy has been totally different from my first (I had a very easy pregnancy 1st time). So here are a few things I didn't have 1st time that I am experiencing now:

Facial Acne-I've always been blessed with great skin, even during puberty. So this has been an adjustment.

M/S- and it didn't end at 12 weeks, I still experience it some days.

Constipation- Ugh!

On the good side, I love feeling all the movement and kicks just as much as the 1st time and since this was my 2nd I felt LO a few weeks earlier.  It's still an amazing feeling!

• 19 weeks today

I realized that as long as I make it 5 more weeks my babies will live. Morbid I know but with triplets every week is another week closer to actually getting to hold them in my arms. 

RLP is a biitch! I had to stay home from work due to it.

Also peeing your pants is cool. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"