1st Trimester

How to specially tell hubs I am preggo??

This is our second, our son is 3 1/2 yr old. We have one other + that wasn't a sticky baby :( But so excited!! I hope this one sticks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How to specially tell hubs I am preggo??

• I bought a "big brother" shirt for DS when we started TTC but didn't tell DH about it. He was away on business when I got the positive test, so when he came home a few days later we greeted him at the airport with DS wearing the shirt. It was a fun way to tell him!
  • We no kids so I purchased a $2 onezee from walmart and ironed on a logo that said I am going to be a big sister and put it on my dog.  She is a tiny yorkie so the onezee was way too big for her.  When my hubby came home the dog greeted him at the door as usual and although my dog wears doggie clothes all the time but his attention was drawn to it b/c it was way too big for my doggie.  He read it and crinkled his face then he went "wait, are you pregnant?!"  Lol I still have the onzie...maybe I will put it on this kid for the next one.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Right after getting the BFP, I drew a picture with my 17 month old son (he scribbled all over it, I drew the picture) of our family-- Daddy, Mommy, DS, and Baby #2 Due May 2011.  DS took it to him while he was sleeping and he did a double take as he said "oh that's such a nice picture!".  It was priceless!!!
  • With my last one I gave my husband a card and box with some baby booties in it. He still has them and our daughter is 6.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I shoved a pee stick under his nose and said, "Well, there you go.  A line is a line." and went to the kitchen to get my coffee.
    photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• A month before we got our BFP, I had purchased bibs for our family members and also one for my husband, "I love Daddy".  So with the positive test in hand and bib in other, I woke him up before going to work.  He rubbed his eyes and asked if it was positive and I said "Yes!"  It was such a nice moment!  This is also how we told our parents with "I love Grandma" and "I love Grandpa" bibs.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"