Trouble TTC

~*~IVF Check-in 10/30~*~

I am SOOO sorry this is so late!!!

There are quite a few of us going through IVF here on 3T so I thought a check-in where we could give updates and offer support to one another would be helpful.

I will post it on Thursday nights and then re-post on Friday.

Please let me know if you would like to be added or if I have missed any updates!

Congrats to L&R0707 and BellaSera2 !!

Good luck to Beth on her ER and to anyone who has beta coming up!

Big hugs for illingal and magnolia_femme  Left HugRight Hug

QOTW:  What is your favorite candy??

3T IVF Success Club

September:

Mari  IVF#1

Gym  IVF#1

October:

jessalynn221  IVF #1 

TXwife9  IVF#1 

L&R70707  IVF#1  CONGRATS!!

BellaSera2  IVF#1   CONGRATS!!

In the 2WW 

lyse2143  IVF#1 Beta 11/8

mdluv21 IVF#1  Beta 11/9

ER/ET

On Stims

beth0874 IVF#2

Lupron

mikeandangie IVF#2

mybellbride2be  IVF#1 

BCPs

SueBee8 IVF#1

Ladybug71109 IVF#1 

tankeroni IVF#1

jillmatheny  IVF #1

September2007 IVF #1

Waiting to Start a Future Cycle

cbubbles2  IVF# 2

illingal  IVF #2.2

STL34  IVF#2

lovemycoach  IVF #1.3

TTC since 07/2009
Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
SAIF/PAIF Welcome
Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.

Re: ~*~IVF Check-in 10/30~*~

• Update:  ET was today so now we just wait and pray.  :)

QOTW:  I am not a big choc. gal...I prefer sweetarts or starbursts.  I LOVE  See's lollipops!!

TTC since 07/2009
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • Congratulations L&R and BellaSera!

((BIG HUGS)) illinigal and magnolia_femme.

Good luck, Beth!  I hope your ER goes well on Monday! 

Update:  I started Estrace Thursday night for IVF #2!  I will start Provera next Friday!  Then I will go in after I start Provera to make sure my cyst has resolved itself.  If it has we are set!  If it hasn't, I will either have have it aspirated or start BCPs and push my cycle to January.  I could use some T&Ps that the cyst is gone! 

QOTW:  I love most candy.  I don't know how to choose a favorite.  I love spree and sweettarts.  I also love, peanut and peanut butter M&Ms, Twix and Peanutbutter Twix and several others.  Whatchamacallits were my favorite, but I haven't seen them in a long time. 

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Loading the player...
  • imageSTL34:

Congratulations L&R and BellaSera!

Update:  I started Estrace Thursday night for IVF #2!  I will start Provera next Friday!  Then I will go in after I start Provera to make sure my cyst has resolved itself.  If it has we are set!  If it hasn't, I will either have have it aspirated or start BCPs and push my cycle to January.  I could use some T&Ps that the cyst is gone! 

QOTW:  I love most candy.  I don't know how to choose a favorite.  I love spree and sweettarts.  I also love, peanut and peanut butter M&Ms, Twix and Peanutbutter Twix and several others.  Whatchamacallits were my favorite, but I haven't seen them in a long time. 

Those were good!!

Def. T & Ps for you hon that your cyst goes away with the provera!!

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
  • imagemdluv21:
    imageSTL34:

Congratulations L&R and BellaSera!

Those were good!!

Def. T & Ps for you hon that your cyst goes away with the provera!!

Weren't they good?  They are still on Hershey's website, but I haven't seen them around here.  

Thanks for the T&Ps.  I'm sending some your way, too!  Only a week and a couple days! 

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Hi ladies...can I be added?  I started BCP's on 10/29 and will take them through 11/28 and start stims on Dec.3rd.  I have a mock transfer/SHG/blood work on Nov. 10th and a mandatory orientation on Nov. 16th (other couples will be present...anyone else have to do this?).  I think ER will be around Dec. 16/17th with ET around Dec. 22nd.

I am actually excited to have a much needed semi-break while taking BCP's.  Wishing everyone good luck and big hugs:)

QOTW:  I don't turn any type of chocolate away;) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats to L&R0707 and BellaSera2 !!Good luck to Beth on her ER and to anyone who has beta coming up!
    Big hugs for illingal and magnolia_femme   Update: On stims still, first follie check showed about 7 on the usable ovary.  Hopefully, we're on track for ER next week.QOTW: I love pastries most, but if I had to pick, I would go with Twix, Kit Kat, Snickers 
  • Congratulations L&R and BellaSera!

Hugs to magnolia_femme.

Update: BFN on Friday and AF started on Saturday.  I'm supposed to call the RE's office Monday and we'll figure out the plan for IVF #2.2 in December... they are going to decide whether to change my dosages back to what we did for IVF #1 since that worked better or try something entirely different. 

QOTW: Anything chocolate, and I love dark chocolate.  And I 2nd the See's lollipops... my parents and sister used to live in CA before I was born and my dad loves them... I often order them off the internet for him for Father's Day and Christmas.

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

• Update: Stopped BCPs on wed 10/27. I go in tomorrow (11/1) for my baseline and should be starting stims tomorrow night! Eeek! So excited and nervous at the same time! :)  Hopefully today's Halloween festivities will keep my mind off tomorrow!

*Anything with chocolate and peanut butter...Reese's Peanut butter cups are the devil for me.*

• Ladies, thank you so much for all the kind words.  It means so much to know that you are thinking of me.  Huge, huge congrats to the BFPs and big ((((hugs)))) to illinigal.  I'm thinking of you, sweetie.  

I'm not sure what our next step is.  We have one frozen embie, so we might be able to do an FET before the end of the year.  If that doesn't work, we'll do IVF #2 but I think we'll take a break for a while.   

I need to have the WTF talk with my RE.  My 10 cell embie had a lot of fragmentation, and the other was a 6 cell so I am not sure if there is a quality issue.  I am trying not to get ahead of myself, but I definitely spent last night researching donor eggs and adoption.  

Thank you again, ladies.  Your support really does help.  (((((((hugs)))))))) 

• OMG mdluv - don't be sorry...you definitely have had a lot going on and I'm praying for you!! :)

Good luck cbubbles2, lyse2143 and mdluv21!!

Big (((hugs))) to those who need it...your all in my thoughts and prayers!

No update on me...still waiting for AF...grrrrr!!  Should have been here by now, but hopefully by next check-in I'll be able to report stims have started.

QOTW:  Hhhhmmm....it's a toss up between snickers and twix...I'll take both! ;)

Happy Ever After August 2, 2008
    TTC since April 2009 * m/c August '09 6w3d
    HSG Sept. 2010: both tubes blocked
    IVF#1 November 2010: BFN
    FET#1 January 2011: BFN
    IVF#2 April 2011: BFN
    IVF#3 June 2011: BFP!
    1st BETA 107; 2nd BETA 227; 3rd BETA 515
    m/c August 1st 10w1d
    **SAIFW**
  • Hey Ladies,

I know you haven't seen much of me lately...I have been spending most of my time on TTCAL since we lost our baby. I would really like to be added to your group.

We found out on Friday that we will be moving forward with IVF so that we can use PGD. Due to a chromosomal issue that I carry in my DNA we will have to use IVF so that we can test embryos and only transfer "healthy" ones. We should get a call from our RE on Monday or Tuesday on the results of his conversation with the lab that will be testing the embies, once we talk to him we will have a better idea of the "timeline" so for now I am on BCP.

QOTW: I love all candy, but I am trying very hard to stay away from all of it this year. I have been steadily gaining weight since the d&c. (up to 132 was 127 when I got my BFP) 

June 2010-Lap
    b2b Injectable IUI #1 7/25/10 & 7/26/10 = BFP beta 14dpIUI = 133 MC 9/14 at 9 weeks
    b2b Injectable IUI #2 12/5/10 & 12/6/10 = BFN
    IVF #1 ER 3/28/11 ET 3 embryos 3/31/11= BFN
    b2b Injectable IUI#3 6/28/11 & 6/29/11 = BFN
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome :)

Submitted Adoption Application on 6/1/2011
    Homestudy 7/19/2011
    IVF#2 CX due to Adoption Match
    We were blessed with our daughter through the gift of adoption
    IVF #2.1 ET 2 embryos 2/14/13 7 frostiesLilypie First Birthday tickers

• AHH!  I have been MIA lately, can you count me in?  I finished bcp today and go for my first monitoring tomorrow, hopefully I start stims tomorrow.

Fave candy:  I am usually not much of a chocolate person but I love lindt white chocolate and gummy black licorice.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congrats to L & R and BellaSera.  Big hugs to magnolia and illiginal.  Good luck mdluv and lyse.

Update:  ER was today.  They got a total of 7 eggs.  Very happy with that number since they were only expecting 5 total with only 4 mature.  Now just the wait for the first fert report and go from there.

QOTW: Tough call but I would say, Twix, peanut butter cups and sour patch kids.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"