Cloth Diapering

People are amazing & my stupid move!

1.  Back story....I tried purchasing 20 xs BG bamboos for $160 on Spot's, paid for them, and come to find out, they were already sold.  Got my money refunded.  Really really bummed. 

I have been stalking and stalking spot's and DS for XS BGs, and created a post asking if anyone knew of any stores that may have a few stashed back.  Finally someone posted, "I bought those 20 XS BGs off of Spot's!"  I got to laughing so hard.  So I asked her if she was going to be finished with them before March, and if she'd be interested in selling.  She said they were a gift, but she said she'd sell me 5 of them in order for her to purchase a Flip for her friend.  HOW SWEET IS THAT?!?!?!  So my NB stash is complete!!!  I really wanted all 20, but 5 is better than nothing.

And my stupid move...I ordered some KL0s, and I was looking at them and couldn't figure it out.  It looked all wrong, and I started to get nervous.  Yeah...I had them inside out.  Idiot.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: People are amazing & my stupid move!

• Yay! I'm glad you got your hands on some of those BGs! 

And its not a stupid move - they put the tag on the outside so it doesn't irritate LO but it looks really funny at first. When I first looked at a KL0 I thought it was inside out. ;) 

• 1. I LOVE the BG bamboo fitteds.  Love love love.  I have also been trying to stalk some XS ones down (yea... I don't even know if we are going to have another but I want to find some just in case!).  I am still cramming my 17 lb kid into the S size!  I wish I had some medium ones too.  So glad you got some!

2. Not idiotic, the couple KL0s that I got used had stains on the outside and I was confused too at first :)  I guess they used them inside out, not sure how!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes, I'm very excited to be able to get my hands on the XS bamboo BGs.  It was funny, because the girl was like, "Uhhh I think I bought that lot."  LOL!!!  It worked out great though!!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"