April 2011 Moms
Options

udder covers

uddercovers.com is running a promotion for free udder covers; normally they run about $35. Use code family2010 and all you have to pay is shipping, which is $9.95.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: udder covers

• Options

Be very careful about ordering from them.  They have had a lot of problems with scams and frauds in the past.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=&q=udder+covers+scam&sourceid=navclient-ff&rlz=1B3GGLL_enUS366US366&ie=UTF-8&aq=1&oq=udder+covers

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I just have to say: I would never buy a product with such an unfortunate name. I may be nursing a baby, but I'm not a cow!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    WHAT are these?  nursing bras?
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

nursing covers - for nursing in public.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagebuffyanne02:
    I stupidly bought one a few months ago... as in two months ago. I just got it on Thursday. Seriously. No order confirmation, no shipping confirmation, they charged me right away - and on top of everything the quality is crap. Please, for the love of all that is good - don't buy it.

Agreed.  I did this when we all got the coupon codes for this and a sling a couple months ago, and honestly, I wouldn't spend the 9.95 for shipping if I had it to do over again.  The fabric sucks, and it took a long time to get to me. 

• Options
    imageAllysonKG:

imagebuffyanne02:
    I stupidly bought one a few months ago... as in two months ago. I just got it on Thursday. Seriously. No order confirmation, no shipping confirmation, they charged me right away - and on top of everything the quality is crap. Please, for the love of all that is good - don't buy it.

Agreed.  I did this when we all got the coupon codes for this and a sling a couple months ago, and honestly, I wouldn't spend the 9.95 for shipping if I had it to do over again.  The fabric sucks, and it took a long time to get to me. 

I ordered one too - it actually didn't take that  long to get to me...and it's an ok quality...I know the hooter hiders & bebe au lait are very nice as well. It's good as a back-up, IMHO.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"