Nurseries and Baby Gear

what to do with diaper stacker?

we received a diaper stacker with our bedding set and I am looking for a creative way to hang it. we're just going to be changing LO on top of the dresser, so there's no sides to tie it onto. I was thinking about just getting some removable hooks to stick on the side of the dresser or the wall, but was wondering if there was any other place to put it that anyone could think of. thanks!

Re: what to do with diaper stacker?

• i hung ours on the outside of her crib. I put burp rags, lovies, and other random things that i figured we'd need at bedtime in it.

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • For dd (we will do the same for ds) we hung it on the wall next to her dresser and put diapers in it. Her diaper pail fit right under it so everything was right there to change diapers.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagedarlene'smommy:
    For dd (we will do the same for ds) we hung it on the wall next to her dresser and put diapers in it. Her diaper pail fit right under it so everything was right there to change diapers.

This we hung it on the wall with a metal coat hook that can be used later for coat rack or backpacks

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"