May 2011 Moms

Get to know you!

2»

Re: Get to know you!

• edit

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• 1. What are your cravings these days?

Garlic and milkshakes. Major aversion to vinegar.

2. Are you showing at all?

Nope. Significantly pudgier everywhere else, but pants fit fine.

3.  Any guesses of what you are having?

Neither of us has a clue.

4. What are you most looking foreword to about 2nd tri?  

Regaining energy. Including staying awake past 8:30.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. What are your cravings these days? Not much. I guess if anything it would be fruit. I eat a ton of fruit now.

2. Are you showing at all? Not really, I just look fat.

3.  Any guesses of what you are having? I think boy and husband thinks girl. One of us will be right. :)

4. What are you most looking foreword to about 2nd tri? Actually looking pregnant and finding out the sex.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 1. What are your cravings these days? I actually don't have any.  I am a big fan of veggies, especially edemame
    2. Are you showing at all? some days I say yes, others no.  I am in maternity pants now.3.  Any guesses of what you are having? Boy4. What are you most looking foreword to about 2nd tri? Hiccups.  I loved feeling hiccups with DD.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1. What are your cravings these days?  pizza, Egg McMuffins Embarrassed

2. Are you showing at all?  If I'm not wearing baggy clothes, yes, though I could maybe pass it off as fat.  Still mostly bloat though.

3.  Any guesses of what you are having?  No clue

4. What are you most looking foreword to about 2nd tri?  being done with genetic testing and the first trimester (and hopefully morning sickness), and yes, finally looking pregnant!  

ETA another craving...

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
    photo by Scott Metzger
    kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
    The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

Apples and Popcorn

Slightly, but it's mostly fat from pre-pregnancy and DD

Nope

Feeling the baby move

Mostly things I know I can't have. Raw oysters for sure. Things I can have? Shrimp & lime ramen noodles, thin crust pizza with feta, spinach, mushrooms, banana peppers, and pineapple..oh! and don't forget the extra sauce. 

Oh yes. Most definitely yes.

Most days I "feel" like it's a boy, but it may be wishful thinking. We have two girls and a boy so a little boy would even it out perfectly.

4. What are you most looking forward to about 2nd tri?  

Showing, feeling like I want to EAT, feeling baby move more as he/she gets bigger...
  • 1. What are your cravings these days?  for some strange reason meatball grinders...I can't get enough of them!

2. Are you showing at all?  somewhat...I think since I'm petite, it shows more, but DH and I probably notice more than anyone, I could still hide it if I wanted to.

3.  Any guesses of what you are having?  I keep saying "he" and feel like it's going to be a boy, but DH and I will be happy either way!

4. What are you most looking foreword to about 2nd tri?  less m/s and feeling more safe, finding out the gender and feeling the baby kick, I guess everything, since it's my first!
  • 1. What are your cravings these days? Soda

2. Are you showing at all? No

3.  Any guesses of what you are having? Boy

4. What are you most looking foreword to about 2nd tri?  Having my energy back

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • 1. What are your cravings these days?  Beef, any kind

2. Are you showing at all? Yes, just a tiny bump, but a bump all the same

3.  Any guesses of what you are having? I have no clue, DH feels it is a boy

4. What are you most looking foreword to about 2nd tri?  Energy and getting my mojo back

Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. What are your cravings these days? Pizza and oranges

2. Are you showing at all? I'm getting a little belly, but to those who don't know I'm pregnant, it definitely just looks like I'm gaining a little weight.

3.  Any guesses of what you are having? We both strongly think boy. But would looooove a girl.

4. What are you most looking foreword to about 2nd tri? Three things: 1. Finding out the sex of the baby, 2. a bigger, obviously pregnant belly, 3. feeling movement!
  • 1. What are your cravings these days?  Lately all I want is Thanksgiving dinner.  I had been avoiding poultry like the plague, but it is starting to sound good again.

2. Are you showing at all? DH says he thinks I am, but I think it's still mainly bloat.  Nobody else has commented yet.

3.  Any guesses of what you are having?  I think we are having boy/girl twins, which are the most common fraternal twins.  If I were to bet in a baby pool, I think Baby A is a girl, and Baby B is a boy, but we won't find out until they are born.

4. What are you most looking foreword to about 2nd tri? I can't wait to start showing, feel them move, and have more energy.
    TTC #1 since 8/09
    BFP#1 - 9/2/10, EDD 5/14/11, Twins Hannah and Liam lost 11/7/10 @ 13w1d.
    BFP #2 - 2/9/11, EDD 10/13/11, LO lost 2/13/11 @ 5w4d
    BFP #3 - 5/9/11, DS born 1/13/12

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ~*~My BFP Chart~*~Our Story~*~
    ~*~Labor Buddies with Sweet Turnip - Welcome Baby Girl 2/23/12 & Aluenna - Welcome Ivy 1/6/12~*~
  • 1. What are your cravings these days? Anything that isn't protein! Carbohydrates are my best friend, hence my halloween custome! Carb-O-Holic

2. Are you showing at all? Just bloated

3.  Any guesses of what you are having? Everyone and their mothers think I am having a boy! I am hoping for a girl (but as long as i have a healthy, happy baby, that is all that matters)

4. What are you most looking foreword to about 2nd tri?  Hopefully having this integestion go away Ick!

• 1. What are your cravings these days?  Today is is candy, but I think that is just because i have buckets of it around.  Apples, peanut butter, and still nachos.

2. Are you showing at all? A little, but only if you know me.  I can't suck my stomach in all the way anymore.

3.  Any guesses of what you are having?  I had thought boy due to dh's brainwashing LOL, but the last two days I have been feeling girl.  We shall see.

4. What are you most looking foreword to about 2nd tri?    The energy I will supposedly have.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. What are your cravings these days?  Lately I've actually LOST my appetite - before it had been insatiable!

2. Are you showing at all?  Nah, can't wait until I am! Lately it just looks like I've been eating a sleeve of crackers a day and lots of sweets...oh wait...

3.  Any guesses of what you are having?   I felt like it was a boy until I saw it during the 1st trimester screening last week. That was the first time I felt like it was a girl. Now I have no idea!

4. What are you most looking foreword to about 2nd tri?   Going completely public (finally!), getting a little pregnancy belly, and finding out if we're having a boy or a girl!

I can't get enough mandarin oranges, hot ham & cheese sandwiches, pizza, and Sprite! They are the best thing ever, though I really limit myself so I don't balloon up!

I've just started showing in the very lower part of my abdomen. It was always as flat as can be, but now it's nice and round. However, each time I eat I get so bloated I look about 5-6 months along. No hiding it now! 

I honestly feel like this is a boy. I really don't have many doubts and I dream about "him" all the time. If all the OWT are true, we'll confirm in December that we have a little man on the way.

Feeling him move, looking pregnant instead of just looking like I eat too much, my husband feeling him move, and setting up the nursery! 

Lilypie - (MLGF)Lilypie - (yERV)
      Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"