Snarky and T-TTC

What kind of halloween candy do you give out?

We typically have ZERO trick or treaters, but I always buy some candy 'just in case'.  Wink  Right now we have a few bags of reeses pb cups, and a bag of sugar babies.  What good stuff (or crap) do you give out?

Re: What kind of halloween candy do you give out?

• We always get stuff we like so we can eat the leftovers. Peanut butter cups, Kit kats, crunch bars, nerds. So far we've been good and only 3-4 of the reese's have been eaten - partly because DH asked me to hide all the candy. :)
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • We don't get many trick or treaters, so we only get one bag of candy.  That is a good thing cause I would eat it all.  This year we got Snickers.  Reese's PB cups would be way too tempting for me.
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We have a big bag of Hersheys, KitKats, Reeses and Whoopers.  And a big bag of Tootisie Rolls, Dots and Tootsie Pops.  We have raisins for back up. 

• We got Fun Dips and Twix Bars, something sugary and something chocolatey!  I have no idea how many kids we will get because the past 2 years we have been at parties on Halloween and weren't home for trick or treating.  Hopefully we get alot because I have 100 Fun Dips and probably 50 mini Twix Bars! 
  • I give out the sour mix from Costco, because I like it and I try to convince myself that it's not quite as bad as chocolate. You know, in case we have leftovers
  • I give out kit kat and twix... mainly because that's what I like to eat.
    2.5 yrs TTC #1 - DX = Stage IV Endo, Lap performed Jan 2010
    TTC #1 - May 2010 - IUI #3: BFP 
    TTC #2 - May 2012 -IUI #2: BFP
    TTC #3 - Jan 2013 -Surprise BFP!
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • I got a big bag of reeces mix with pb cups, reeces pieces and fast breaks.  Also a couple bags of the tootsie roll, dots and tootsie roll pops mix.  We usually have a ton of trick or treaters, but only had like 10 last night so I made DH take the rest of the candy to work.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Went to Winn Dixie and said, out loud, to myself; "no need to buy candy because we don't have trick or treaters" and then did indeed bought no candy.

I will choose to ignore the fact I bought a cheese muffin, thing of cookies, and a pepsi.

But no candy. 

Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • We gave out M&Ms, Hersheys, Snickers, Twix, Skittles, Tootsie Rolls and Pops, and Starburst.  We have a lot left.  I am going to make my coworkers eat it all. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"