Pregnant after IF
Options

kimarino

thank you for maintaining your blog and then always remembering exactly what post to C&P into a response so that I know how to feel better ;)

Now I have to ask you ... how freaking tall are you?

ETA: I'm dying to know because I look like a shrinky dink next to you in belly comparison shots. I'm exactly 5'3" LOL. Midget.

Re: kimarino

• Options

:)

I am 5'11".  I didn't jut out much farther than you see at 27w, but the belly was tall as a mofo.

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    LMAO. I don't know what is worse, looking like a human zit or having a 42" torso to fill Wink
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I went to see my boss at like 36 weeks and he was like "OMG WTF your belly is so tall!"  Gee, thanks.

Here I was the day before I delivered:

You can't even see my boobs, yet they were DDs.  Indifferent

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

• Options

okay (and this is cause I love ya) - here I am today. Made H take a pic to send to my sister, so 'scuse the slob sweats. I'm in my jammies (still).

eta: I'm up to a size F in the boobie department. But I think I just look big everywhere. I'm a trifecta of b's - boobies, babies and belly. 

• Options

See, I grew up and you grew out!  But that's because I am tall and you are petite.

Here's a dumb question.  What comes after DD?  Because when my milk came in, I probably went up 2-3 sizes.  Frightening.  (I went back to a C after I stopped pumping.)

• Options
    imagenikinikinine:

okay (and this is cause I love ya) - here I am today. Made H take a pic to send to my sister, so 'scuse the slob sweats. I'm in my jammies (still).

eta: I'm up to a size F in the boobie department. But I think I just look big everywhere. I'm a trifecta of b's - boobies, babies and belly. 

Totally butting in but OMG Niki- your boobs are freaking huge!

And I know you are feeling blah but you look awesome!!!

• Options
    imagekimarino13:

Here's a dumb question.  What comes after DD?  Because when my milk came in, I probably went up 2-3 sizes.  Frightening.  (I went back to a C after I stopped pumping.) 

are you trying to scare me more or make me feel better? LOL

DD = E

DDD = F

depends on where you go. After that you are into G's or E's depending on where you go. Most department stores will go straight from DD to F. But places like VS will carry through DDD.

I think after visiting the letter F I should just call it a day and wear an extra large sports bra until I go back to a human size. I'm already outgrowing these F's and I am refusing to buy anything else for the time being as I've heard the wonderfulness which is milk coming in.

• Options
    imageLCB34:

Totally butting in but OMG Niki- your boobs are freaking huge!

this is seriously the first thing to make me laugh all damn day. Thanks L Wink I'm like the wolf in little red riding hood. Better to feed them with, bahahah.

Seriously though, they are out of control. Takes the fun out of fun-bags. 

• Options
    imagenikinikinine:
    imagekimarino13:

are you trying to scare me more or make me feel better? LOL

DD = E

DDD = F

depends on where you go. After that you are into G's or E's depending on where you go. Most department stores will go straight from DD to F. But places like VS will carry through DDD.

I think after visiting the letter F I should just call it a day and wear an extra large sports bra until I go back to a human size. I'm already outgrowing these F's and I am refusing to buy anything else for the time being as I've heard the wonderfulness which is milk coming in.

Umm... now, remember, I am not petitie.  My band size is 36 (38 when KU) but the XXL sports bras from Target didn't fit me when my milk came in.  They pinched me to hell.

• Options

I'm sorry, Niki is no longer here, she's thrown herself from the roof. 

I'm in a 34 band, I can see going into a 36, but it's not the band I'm worried about. My cups runneth over (and over and over) where the hell am I going to put these things? 

I should call Pam Anderson and ask her what she uses. Although last I saw her all she had holding them up were boobie tassels... perhaps not a bad idea? It would at least control unwanted house guests :)

• Options

LMAO @ the boobie discussion :) I went from a perky little 34B to a 38DD when my nursing boobs were at their biggest.  They scared me!

The nursing store near us has Js.  I could fit my whole head in them. Surprise

Love the belly pic comparison.  People keep giving me a hard time about not being bigger, but I'm 5'8 and like you Kimarino, my belly just keeps getting taller.  It's way up in my lungs and I WISH it would just go out a bit so I could breathe!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"