PIP's Nursery Progress! — The Bump
Nurseries and Baby Gear

PIP's Nursery Progress!

I don't think I have ever posted on here, but I do love coming on here and looking at all the pics of the nurseries and getting some inspiration. Well, my inspiration is becoming reality, we have begun work on our LO's nursery!

Here is a little sneak peek! 

BabyFruit Ticker
Married 1/20/07
DD Born: 2/18/11
LO #2 EDD: 10/16/15

Re: PIP's Nursery Progress!

• Ok, I finally got the pictures to align right. :) YAY!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Married 1/20/07
  • Looks like you have a great start, I love the stripes on the wall. And the bedding matches so well.
    <a href=
  • Loading the player...
  • NICE! This is too funny that we have the same furniture and the same bedding AND decided to post pictures on the same day. I haven't seen any other pics on here with this bedding set. Your room looks great! I like the pink and purple on the walls. I am a very impatient person (hence the bedding in the crib which still needs to be washed) that's why we ended up painting green, so it would work for a boy or a girl. We'll have to keep eachother updated on the progress!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagedani920:
    NICE! This is too funny that we have the same furniture and the same bedding AND decided to post pictures on the same day. I haven't seen any other pics on here with this bedding set. Your room looks great! I like the pink and purple on the walls. I am a very impatient person (hence the bedding in the crib which still needs to be washed) that's why we ended up painting green, so it would work for a boy or a girl. We'll have to keep eachother updated on the progress!

We have good taste thats all. LOL

I will keep an eye out for future posts from you too.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Married 1/20/07
  • Looks great so far!  Love the walls and bedding.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards