Austin Babies

Birthday Present Ideas Needed (3 yr. old girl)

My mom called me and was asking me what she should buy for a 3 year old girls birthday party.  I'm just as clueless so I thought I would ask here!  Any ideas?  :)

Re: Birthday Present Ideas Needed (3 yr. old girl)

• DD loves books, puzzles, dolls, and art supplies.  Dress up clothes are fun, too.  A friend made DD a dress up kit with an inexpensive backpack (you can also use a suitcase) and put skirts, vests, hats, etc. in there.  She loves it!
  • I was also going to say dress up clothes or art supplies. The twins I nanny are 3 years old and have 2 playrooms FULL of toys and books and puzzles and trains and crap that they usually couldn't care less about.. but the dress up and art stuff are played with every. single. day.

• Loading the player...
  • Abby still won't really pretend/play dress up - but we keep trying. Some kids just aren't in to it I guess. Emily already plays more with the kitchen than Abby ever has!

Her faves from her birthday are a tower puzzle (Jungle Animals) by Crocodile Creek. The Moon Sand Bake Shop is totally messy but keeps Abby occupied for up to 2 hours. The classic Play-Doh is also a hit. She has one with a mini conveyer belt and stamper thingie - the Mega Fun factory. She loves to push out and cut the little pieces although she hasn't really figured out the stamper part yet.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"