Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Body Changes after Missed M/C D&C

Hi Girls!

First let me express how sorry I am for all of your losses, I never realized just how hard this would be :( :(

I was 11 weeks 2 days, so beside these awful emotions, i am still walking around like I am pregnant, I have a pushed out stomach. I dont fit into any clothes and my boobs are still up two sixes. Its like a constant reminder :(

Do you girls know when our bodies go back to normal, or if we just have to take the weight off ourselves???

Best of luck to everyone, you are all in my hearts.

Simone 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Body Changes after Missed M/C D&C

• Options
    Hi Simone- I am only on day 12, but my boobs have gone down considerably(they were HUGE) and I actually tried on jeans yesterday :(  I am down 10 of the 14 that I put on in the past 19w2d. I think most of it came off b/c I had no appetite, but I also started walking 3+ miles a day. I hate exercise, but find walking alone with my iPod very therapeutic. It will come off of you too and I know it is such a crappy reminder, but give it a few weeks. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

So sorry for your loss.

My boobs have not gone back to normal and it's been almost 6 months.  But the bloat went away in about a week or so. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My boobs didn't change too much even during PG, so there was nothing to "go back down to".

However, I was rocking the belly bands before (I was close to the end of 1st tri when I had my d&c), and I could start zipping up my jeans again about 3 weeks later.

BFP #1 via IUI ~ L (Fatal Birth Defect) 4/7/10
    BFP #2 via IUI ~ m/c
    BFP #3 via cancelled IUI ~ C (2lb 3oz; HELLP) 5/16/11
    BFP #4 via the natural (free!) way ~ E (8lb 11oz) 9/13/12

• Options

I've been wondering the same thing. My boobs have really grown (as has my tummy and overall weight). I was not allowed to exercise in my first trimester due to regular daily spotting & some other concerns.... I want to get fit and ready to try again. I had a D& this past Thursday when I would have been 12w6d.

When can I start to exercise? More than walking, I mean? Right away?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#1 - 8/27/10 - D&C 10/27/10 @ 13 weeks to Trisomy 18
    Missing our Angel Baby Gabriel
    BFP#2 - 3/18/11 - CP 3/19/11 BFP#3 - 4/27/11 - Due 1/9/12
  • Options
    I was 7w6d but had a ton of symptoms: bloat, huge sore boobs, nausea. Bloat gone in 2 days, nausea gone in 3-4 days, and boobs soft, smaller, and not sore by 10 days. It was a gradual process and I was earlier than many of you. I remember those first 2 days missing my be band, I had a ton of bloating and it had been nice to just stick out my stomach because I was pregnant not fat.
    BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
    BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
  • Options
    1 month post D&C and my boobs have gone down slightly but still way too big for my pre-pg bras. The belly has gone down a little but I am not back to normal yet. Yes it still sucks
    BFP 08/18/10 saw hb at 6 weeks, missed m/c at 10w2d, D&C 10/01/10 Please God help us get our forever baby!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"