Parenting after 35
Options

What are your Halloween plans?

We are going to a kid's halloween party at a friend's house today. Tomorrow is trick or treat so I guess we are going to take Gracie to around the block and hand out candy. It should be a fun weekend! I hope everyone has a great weekend with their little one! I love this time of year!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What are your Halloween plans?

• Options
    Trick or treat is tonight from 6 to 7:30.  We are staying home.
  • Options
    I love this time of year, too.  I'm a southerner and this is my first Halloween in the NE.  We went to Salem, MA this week.  Had a great time, but dd picked up some kind of bug on the trip(from one of her cousins).  We missed out on yesterday's festivities and I'm keeping her home again today.   We're supposed to go to a party, parade and trick-or-treating Sunday.  The doctor said she wouldn't be contagious after yesterday(Friday's dose of antibiotics)...but I still worry.  We may skip the party just in case and just do a little bit of trick-or-treating in the village(the stores hand out candy). 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are going to a Dia de los Muertos event today and then tomorrow we are going up to The Grove (Outdoor mall) where they do a special Halloween event for the kids. We probably won't do trick-or-treating since Betty Jane is only 5 1/2 months old, but we did get her a costume.
  • Options

DH and I are heading to a Halloween party tonight. Tomorrow is neighborhood trick or treating, so we'll take Fiona to a few houses.

• Options

A street in our neighborhood blocks off traffic for the night and everyone on that street goes all out in terms of decorating etc. It's fun - we go there every year since we've lived in SF. We'll be going with 2 other couples and their kids tonight followed by grilling some burgers or something.

some neighborhood halloween pics in my blog - people around her get really in to it!

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Peeper Summarized
  • Options
    We have friends coming over for pizza and we'll dress the kiddos up in their costumes and take them to a few of the neighbors.  Then, we'll sit back and asnwer the door... over and over and over again!  We get well over 100 kids every year, and I live in a rural subdivision!!   My neighors are very fertile!!  It's so much fun to see all the costumes!
  • Options

Will probably just stay in and dress Charlie up in his costume.

• Options
    There's no trick or treating in our neighborhood since it's mostly second homeowners so we'll go down to another neighborhood that has it, then I will eat all the candy he gets and be sick on Monday Ick!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Today is the Fall Festival at Ellie's preschool so we are going to that with my ILs.  They have something called "Trunk or Treating" where parents and teachers decorate the trunks of their cars and the kids get to go trick or treating at each car - sounds like it will be fun!  Tomorrow is trick or treating and we are taking Ellie around at my ILs neighborhood.  MIL has offered to stay with DS so I can go with Ellie for a bit, so hopefully Noah will cooperate and not need to nurse all night!
    Eleanor Paige, born 3/27/08 Noah Christopher, born 10/2/10 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We're answering the door tomorrow for the trick or treaters, and I made Margaux a slapdash little pirate outfit.  I still need to carve the pumpkins today, and then roast the seeds and eat them until I'm ill.
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Our local zoo has something called the "Zoo Boo" for kids where they can go trick-or-treating with activities and not-so-scary decorations.  I'm looking forward to it even if Caleb isn't!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"