Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

DS napping less and waking up earlier, anyone else?

DS used to be such a great napper, always about 2.5 hours (sometimes even 3). And though he still naps that long at daycare every single day, his naps have become sporadic at home. Sometimes he'll go down without a peep and take a 2-2.5 hour nap, and other times he screams the second we put him in his crib. When that happens, I've tried to let him CIO, but he refuses to nap. On the days he refuses to nap, he also won't go to bed any earlier either. Please tell me that this doesn't mean he's soon going to stop napping altogether. I'm not ready for that, and, he still needs his nap.

DS used to get up around 7:30 everyday, and now wake up time is sporadic too, anytime between 6:30 and 7:30. On the mornings that its 6:30 (which wouldn't be so bad during the work week since I get up at 7 anyway, but it always seems to be on the weekend), he stands up in his crib and starts screaming for me (not crying, literally screaming "momma" so loud that his voice starts to go horse). At that point I know he's not going back to sleep, so I don't even attempt CIO.

Anyone's DC napping less and/or waking earlier? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DS napping less and waking up earlier, anyone else?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"