Nurseries and Baby Gear

Need help with my nursery

So we just found out today that we're having a girl!! I love the wall vinyl in these colors https://www.etsy.com/listing/60160382/removable-vinyl-wall-sticker-decal-art

I need help with wall colors and what i should do about bedding. I really don't want to buy a bedding set. I've never used all the pieces to my son set, it seems like a waste of money. Should I do solid color sheets?

I would love your opinions. TIA

Sorry for no clicky for the link, I'm on a mac and don't know how. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Need help with my nursery

• I don't know if I'm doing this right, but here is a photo of my friend's nursery (she just delivered Oct 22).  She went with a flowers and butterfly theme.

https://tinyurl.com/2ahujcb

I would personally just choose a solid color that you like to go with the decal and go from there. I honestly think this particular room was a tad over the top.  GL! 

• Maybe a bright pink sheet set to go with the tree? It would be hard to find a "normal" baby bedding set that won't clash with the tree. I think you should work around the tree and keep the other colors simple. That entire nursery featured is beautiful, a light green color scheme could keep the room a little less busy too. I love that nursery idea and the tree decal is so cute!
    Best of luck! Veronica :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • What a beautiful decal! I used a tree decal that had a bunch of colors, so I ended up painting our walls a very light shade of green. I think with that tree you could do a solid pink or green for the sheets or throw in some cute and simple stripes or polka dots. If you found a bedding set that went perfectly with it I'd say do it, otherwise I think mix and match is always fun.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"