Washington Babies

Why I win Mommy Of The Year...

C is on a word-learning kick.  He pointed at my glass of wine tonight and said, "Momma.  Ine."  And again and again.

How old, do you think, is old enough to pour? Wink

Re: Why I win Mommy Of The Year...

• Love it! Whenever DD sees a beer bottle, she says "mommy?" ... nice... DH now thinks I should stop drinking... 1 beer a night is why we are still married I told him :)
  • Whenever they're old enough to pour without spilling!   Its important that all babies know the meaning of "Party Foul"  =)

I have an accquaintance who drinks SO much wine infront of her son that he has refused to drink anything thats not in a wine glass for over a year...   Milk, water, juice, whatever, it all needs to be in a wine glass or else he wont touch it Huh?

imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • Loading the player...
  • LOL about the beer.  We don't let C have tea, coffee, soda, or anything alcoholic so he is used to us not sharing.

And OMG about the wine-glass kid!  That would be crazy-inconvenient.

• Oh yes, Tristen knows this too.  He points at H's beer and says "beer" or "daddy's beer".  He also will carry a beer to his daddy (although I taught him to shake it <-----mom of the year too).  He also knows how to "cheers" already, and he will not stop looking at you until you take a drink of whatever it is you are drinking.  He also likes to put coozey's over his sippy cups. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imageChubbyCheekiesMom:
    Oh yes, Tristen knows this too.  He points at H's beer and says "beer" or "daddy's beer".  He also will carry a beer to his daddy (although I taught him to shake it <-----mom of the year too).  He also knows how to "cheers" already, and he will not stop looking at you until you take a drink of whatever it is you are drinking.  He also likes to put coozey's over his sippy cups. 

Wife of the year! 

• We have to watch our wine now too. Tonight was the first time I had a glass of wine near Max, but he grabbed my glass and said "apple juice." I just barely grabbed it before he took a sip. Whoops.

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• At day care once they gave the kids juice (red juice) and I guess walter wasn't used to it because he said "i'm not allowed to have wine, it's only for mommies".

THe girls at day care were laughing so hard they had to turn away from the kids and I heard about it for weeks!

BIG Brother born 10/19/07 little Brother born 1/31/12
  • imageChubbyCheekiesMom:
    .  He also likes to put coozey's over his sippy cups. 

BEST MOM OF THE YEAR! If only M was that cool 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Everytime he sees a Starbucks sign, N says "Mama needs coffee!"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"