Baby Showers

Fall baby boy shower ideas needed

Soon to be SIL is having a shower thrown by my MIL and and DH's Aunt at DH aunt house. Im in charge of decor. MIL is super tacky with this kinda thing Aunt's house is already decked in Fall decor i wanna incorperate that as much as i can with yellow brown and blue touches. 

Aside from tissue paper poms and a banner ....

Anyone have links or photos of Fall decorated showers or modern subtle fall showers?  

TIA 

Re: Fall baby boy shower ideas needed

• I'd just use the fall colors be your guide. You don't need everything to scream, "fall". People will get it. Get plates/cups/napkins in blue, brown, and orange. Make centerpieces or place cards with mini pumpkins and leaves. You could use the phrase, "Welcome Little Punkin" or something like that on the cake or invites. You could do some fall foods (mini pumpkin pies, apple cider, etc.) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • There is a thread about "little pumpkins" with pics. She used pumpkins and pink and orange coloring for everything. They painted pumpkins with glittery pink paint....you can do the same with blue or green, maybe? The pics were stunning, Check them out.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • My sister also had a " little pumpkin" themed shower.  We bought cheap fake pumpkins at a hobby store and put baby dolls in them and her cake was a pumpkin with a baby inside. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"