Alabama Babies

What's on YOUR Christmas wish list?

My mom is begging me for a list of stuff and I am just blanking.  It's so weird but it's like the only person I can think of stuff to buy for anymore is my niece and Aubrey lol.  I guess it's because buying for kids is so much fun. 

The only thing I can come up with is a Vera Bradley laptop case (I am buying myself a new laptop after Thanksgiving) and the Wii game Just Dance 2.  I also wouldn't mind a gift certificate to either Barnes and Noble or BAM so I can buy some new books (hmm maybe I should jump on the Kindle band wagon...how do those of you that have them like them?)

What's on your Christmas list?

Re: What's on YOUR Christmas wish list?

• Dh and I may buy a joint gift for each other this year. We talked about a small flat screen tv for our bedroom or a new wireless printer. As far as little things, I'd like some more makeup or maybe a giftcard for a pedicure or something.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• I would LOVE an ipad but that is so not in our budget right now so spa certificate would be great.

Edit: I would also be happy with a Kindle. 

• Loading the player...
  • I am probably going to ask DH for a dutch oven and possibly a prenatal massage.

• I want a laptop....... mine has bit the dust and it's old so I want a new one!!!
  • I like the idea of the Kindle/Nook, but it just hurts my eyes to read off a screen for an extended period of time. I'm old-fashioned and like my paperbacks. I see the allure though- it's much more eco friendly & more efficient than a book.

For my list: Oh man, I've wanted a DSLR camera for forever...especially now since we've busted up the last 2 cameras {Mason bit through the lens on the 1st one & the last was buried in sand at the wedding and now the lens won't retract}. *sigh*

But it's not gonna happen- those things a EXPENSIVE! Plus they're probably so fancy I'd need to invest in a class to learn how to use them anyway.

• I really want a Kindle/Nook (leaning towards Kindle but now there is a Nook Color!).  I'd love a  Silhouette.  And I *hope* DH and I will give each other new bedroom furniture (we are still rocking DH's bachelor set...its nice but SO not me!).

• I really don't know what I want for Christmas yet. I always ask for a mani/pedi gift certificate...and I like one for a massage too.  I would really like a new watch, and new tennis shoes.  With baby #2 on the way, I don't think we'll do anything large this year.

As for the Kindle...I just bought DH one two weeks ago for his birthday and he LOVES it!  I swear he never puts that thing down now.  He did lots and lots of research on the different kinds (Kindle, Nook, etc.) and told me that is the one he wanted.  

Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I would love to upgrade my DSLR, but it is WAY out of budget, so I guess I will keep working on that one. I am sure DH will get me more cake decorating stuff. I would love gift certificates to How fast Time Flies. I have been designing digi-scrapbook pages through them and would LOVE to get them printed. I also really want to get my hair done. It is so sad! The last time it was even cut was the day before we went into the hospital to have Madi. That was nearly 11 moths ago. It has gotten so long and the whole roots thing is bad!

I have really moved to wanting pampering type stuff, like getting my hair done, and mani/pedis, etc. It doesn't take up any extra space in my house! Big Smile

• I had totally forgotten about this, but I also really want a Project Life kit. One of the bloggers I follow uses this, and she always has the cutest pages. I've never been into scrapbooking (I take lots of pictures, but they are all in boxes or frames and a few in photo albums), but I would really like to start it since the LO will be here in March.

https://www.amazon.com/Becky-Higgins-LLC-PL2010-Project/dp/B002QZW6O0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1288632479&sr=8-1 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"