Northern California Babies

Can I gush about my Simon for a minute?

In all the drama of Alex being sick my little Simon has been such a trooper.  He was such a good boy for my parents while we were gone- seriously this kid only cries if he's hungry or tired, and then he eats or goes right to sleep and he's happy again!

He's trying to figure out how to crawl, so he's flipping himself over and waking himself up at naps, so his naps have shortened up to like 40-45 minutes.  Today he was down for 40 and then cried out of frustration, so I went in, picked him up, and sat with him in the glider.  He closed his eyes and reached up and just rubbed my cheek over and over and drifted back off to sleep.  I was just holding him and thinking about how amazing he is- how different from Alex he is- how he makes me laugh with his seriousness, and how wonderful it is to see that gummy smile spread across his face, and how he has added such a new dimension and more depth to our family.

Many of you might remember how anxious I was that I could never love another the way I love Alex.  Those of you with 2 assured me that the love would grow even more than I thought possible, and you were right.  

Just thought I share my sappy mom moment for the day!  <3

The Boy Wonder 8/23/06 & The Famous Baby 6/1/10
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Can I gush about my Simon for a minute?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"