Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Anyone else's LO turn on the charm...

...when you are trying to get them to take a nap? DD is such a little stinker! Whenever I start to rock her to sleep, she pits her paci out and starts smiling at me. If I put her in the swing for a nap, she whines so I will come over there and give her tha paci, and then when I do she give me the biggest smile and keeps doing it over and over. However, if I give in, within a few minutes she will start fussing again. So, I have to try to resist. She is doing it to me as I type!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone else's LO turn on the charm...

• Options
    haha, yep.  I always tell her that I'm not falling for her baby tricks again... 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Yep, Lucas does that too, especially at night. I try so hard not to laugh and tell him, "its NOT gooftime my man! night night!" 
    Lucas Edward | Aiden Anthony
                07.30.10          08.17.12           
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My LO does the same thing! How funny...at 5 months she has become a professional charmer. I usually get her really tired and she starts whining when she gets tired and I put her in her crib. Then she decides she wants to play a bit but I don't let her see me and eventually she falls asleep. I do put the pacifier back in her mouth when it comes out because she looks for it but has not yet mastered putting it back in her mouth. good luck!
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"