Stay at Home Moms

Are you and DH dressing up this weekend?

We have a party tonight and we're going out tomorrow night with some family.  I'm recycling my costumes for both nights:)  Tonight I'm a "deck hand darling" (Target's words).  I wore it last year, but it's a different party with different people in a different area so I'm wearing it anyway!  Tomorrow night I plan to pull out my 80's outfit from my friend's 40th bday party last year.  Big hair, poufy dress, jean jacket, & big jewelry.  And of course, purple eyeshadow.  Looking forward to seeing what everyone else shows up in!:)  For trick-or-treating I'm wearing my Jared Allen jersey and going as a football fan since it's a Sunday.

How about you and DH?  

DD#1~8/17/96------DS~10/24/05 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Are you and DH dressing up this weekend?

• We're not dressing. No parties, and DD is only 8 months, so no trick or treating. DD is dressing up as a panda.
  • I wanted to dress up but we have no party or event to go to other than trick o treating with the kids.  So... no dressing up this year. :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Yep! My brother is having a kid friendly costume party tomorrow and DH and I dress up to take the kids out. I'm reusing a witch costume, DD will be a little witch, DS a ninja (he picked it out) and DH a ninja too. DS is so excited and keeps calling us the "costume family".
  • We're not getting dressed up.  We haven't since we had Halloween parties to go to, before Ben arrived.
  • Witch.  I'm a witch every year.

BUT due to the fact that I've danced my entire life and LOVE costumes, I could actually be about 6-7 different things.  Yes, I even took inventory of all the stuff I have Indifferent  One day we will be invited to a Halloween party and we will actually be able to go so....just in case, I'm prepared (lol!)

We were invited to two this year, but Isaac doesn't want to go to the one tonight because even though it is kid friendly, he doesn't want to take LO, which makes sense because that would sooo not be the place for him to be at that time.  He takes an evening nap around 6:30-7:30 and is MAD if he doesn't get it.  Trick-or-treating will work out perfectly tomorrow night though, because he'll be in the stroller and we'll be walking, which he loves, even if there is lots of noise.  DH works on Saturday night, and I don't want to miss out on my trick-or-treating tradition I have with my BFF and our kids, so we won't go to the other party Saturday night either. 

I'll wear my witch costume trick-or-treating, and like I said - DH works, so no :-)

Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
  • Nope. I don't think so. No parties to go to, just going trick or treating. Last year I did put on a witch's hat and wore black so I guess I could do that again. Depends on how I feel. 

• We arent going to dress up this year. Next year with our son tho. Have fun!!

Happy Halloween!

Sunny (37) & Scott (41) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • no, but ds is going to be a pumpkin.
  • Yep, Minnie Mouse and DH is a jailbird, DD is Cinderella, party tomorrow night and Sunday!  Looking forward to it!
  • We are going to a party tonight and dressing up with DS. DS is going to be "Baby Carlos" from the Hangover and DH is the dentist and I am Heather Graham's character. 

Tomorrow night for Trick or Treat DS is going to be a hot dog and has a "weenie wagon". We are going to take him around the cul de sac to visit neighbors early then coming back home to hand out candy. I usually wear a witch hat to hand out candy.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"