Parenting after 35

Halloween Candy Poll

What was your favorite halloween candy as a kid?

What is your favorite halloween candy now?  You know you eat it :)

What will you be giving out to the kiddos this halloween?

Me: favorite as a kid - pixy stix / smarties

Now - Peanut butter cups  : ) I eat the ridges first

Handing out...TBD but I'm thinking peanut butter cups or M&Ms

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Halloween Candy Poll

• I was another pixie stix fan, pixie stix and candy necklaces.  I have both tattooed on my left arm.

Now I am pretty good about staying away from the Halloween candy.  I'll take a bit of whatever we're giving out, but that's it,

Heh heh... We're giving out dum dums and smarties, so they cancel each other out. 

You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • What was your favorite halloween candy as a kid? Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

What is your favorite halloween candy now?  Same! And mini Snickers and Hershey's bars, too

What will you be giving out to the kiddos this halloween? Nothing--they don't do trick-or-treating in our apartment bldg (our town is weird--kids trick-or-treat along the main street at stores...I find that so strange)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • When I was a kid- Smarties (what the heck was I thinking?)

Now- Reese's- Yum, yum, yum

I always hand out Snickers because I don't like them and won't eat them all.

My least favorite Halloween candy though, is toffee stuff that comes in the plain brown and orange wrappers. I always wanted to egg the houses that gave that crap out. 

• imageYaraC:

My least favorite Halloween candy though, is toffee stuff that comes in the plain brown and orange wrappers. I always wanted to egg the houses that gave that crap out. 

I always thought those orange peanut things were scary. And I've always hated peeps too.

• imagePeppernut:

Heh heh... We're giving out dum dums and smarties, so they cancel each other out. 

This cracks me up!

• I loved Smarties as a kid. Don't have a fave now since we're grinches who don't hand out candy. Guess that will change in a year or so.
  • What was your favorite halloween candy as a kid? Sweetarts and sprees

What is your favorite halloween candy now?  CANDYCORN!

What will you be giving out to the kiddos this halloween? Kit Kats, Butterfingers, Starbursts and Skittles

• Growing up, Spree was like crack to me.  Still is.  I've been to Spree Rehab and am now in a 12-Step program.

Fav right now is Reeses and anything chocolatey.

To hand out, I have a few assortment bags of KitKats, Whoppers, Butterfingers and some other stuff.   I wanted to find the big bags of Fruit Chews, like the John Deere or Charlie Brown ones I had a few years ago.. they were awesome and sorta healtier than candy.. Sorta.  But I got lazy and just bought chocolate.

• What was your favorite halloween candy as a kid? Kit Kats

What is your favorite halloween candy now?  You know you eat it :) Um, I really don't.

What will you be giving out to the kiddos this halloween? Kit kats, Reeses. Also for the kids that aren't dressed, they'll get stale Kit Kats & Reeses from last year.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"