Single Parents

Annnnnddd glad I dodged THAT bullet!

So it's always nice to have reassurance when you've followed your gut and done the right thing.

I'm not sure if anyone remembers C (the guy that I was dating for a little while a few months back).  Anyways, my hairstylist texted me telling me that one of her friends had been dating a friend of his (M).  Well apparently her friend told her that last weekend C and M showed up at a bar "tweaked out of their minds".  Her friend is no longer dating M.  That's disgusting to me, however I am glad to know that my intuitions about him were spot on. 

I just don't understand what is wrong with people sometimes.  The only time I've ever even seen drugs was when I found them in SD's truck.  Apparently some think that doing drugs = a good time.  Yuck!

And, to all the men out there: if you do drugs, of ANY sort, even recreationally, stay far, far away from me and P.  Kthanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Annnnnddd glad I dodged THAT bullet!

• I was never a fan of your C. Ahhh I don't know why. Just thought he wasn't good enough for you and P.
    image www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
  • imagetifanico:

imagecarrieannew:
    I was never a fan of your C. Ahhh I don't know why. Just thought he wasn't good enough for you and P.

I agree with you Carrie. Well actually I liked him at first.

Oh and if the dude does drugs,  He is just a fvcking idiot to even date you when he was fully aware of what you went through with SD.. 

You ladies are awesome!

And yes, Steph, I agree.  Why in the world would someone, knowing what I went through with SD, even want to date me if he had habits like this?  What a fvcking loser.

• Loading the player...
  • Don't you guys realize that his drug habits/issues are nothing like SD's and won't affect the life he was trying to live and the relationship he was trying to build...what an a**hat. ADIOS Loser!!!
  • LMAO Peeps!

Yah, Buh Bye C!  Don't let the door hit ya in the @SS on the way out!

I swear, these guys make my Rabbit look like Brad Pitt.

• imageachase123:

LMAO Peeps!

Didn't he get all like crazy jealous too? Seems like he can not control himself, probably due to the drugs

• imagecarrieannew:
    imageachase123:

LMAO Peeps!

Didn't he get all like crazy jealous too? Seems like he can not control himself, probably due to the drugs

Yes.  We went out for my class reunion and there was a guy from my high school class who is just a loser who has never grown up.  He was trashed and tried to pull my shirt down.  I tried to fend him off but I didn't slap him or anything because, well, he's someone I've known forever and he's basically harmless, but an IDIOT.  C went ballistic.  He pushed the guy (who didn't even remember pulling my shirt down) and then turned on me, yelling at me that I "must've liked it because I was smiling". 

Then, in the same night, we encountered J (the guy I was dating back in January).  Apparently J was staring at me and C said something along the lines of "why the fvck is that guy staring at you?"  I didn't even speak a word to J that night, but apparently I have ESP and should have figured out why he was staring.

Yah, it was a fantastic night, and what a prize C turned out to be.  I dumped him that same week.  Good riddance!  I don't need some jealous, controlling, insecure, constantly in need of reassurance, drugged out jerk.  Ugh!

• imageachase123:

Yes.  We went out for my class reunion and there was a guy from my high school class who is just a loser who has never grown up.  He was trashed and tried to pull my shirt down.  I tried to fend him off but I didn't slap him or anything because, well, he's someone I've known forever and he's basically harmless, but an IDIOT.  C went ballistic.  He pushed the guy (who didn't even remember pulling my shirt down) and then turned on me, yelling at me that I "must've liked it because I was smiling". 

Then, in the same night, we encountered J (the guy I was dating back in January).  Apparently J was staring at me and C said something along the lines of "why the fvck is that guy staring at you?"  I didn't even speak a word to J that night, but apparently I have ESP and should have figured out why he was staring.

Yah, it was a fantastic night, and what a prize C turned out to be.  I dumped him that same week.  Good riddance!  I don't need some jealous, controlling, insecure, constantly in need of reassurance, drugged out jerk.  Ugh!

No you do not!

• imageachase123:

And, to all the men out there: if you do drugs, of ANY sort, even recreationally, stay far, far away from me and P.  Kthanks!

I told this, word for word, to M and he called me stupid because "that will never happen." Bye bye M! :P

Good job on following your gut!!!

Flying Solo, Formula Feeding, Working, Loving Life Momma of One. Image and video hosting by TinyPic ::NEW POST ON 2.7.2011:: Come Today, Blue Skies Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
  • imagekeelyxrosepetal:

I told this, word for word, to M and he called me stupid because "that will never happen

Why, because a drug-free SO is just WAY to much to ask for?  Wow, shame on you for having standards. 

That's CLASSIC manipulation right there, Keely.  Hoping you will be so scared of not finding someone as "wonderful" as him that you will just resign yourself to a life of helll.  If you haven't read "The Manipulative Man" I would highly recommend it.  I'm sure you will find many of M's "wonderful" traits in that book.

• imageachase123:
    imagekeelyxrosepetal:

I told this, word for word, to M and he called me stupid because "that will never happen

Why, because a drug-free SO is just WAY to much to ask for?  Wow, shame on you for having standards. 

That's CLASSIC manipulation right there, Keely.  Hoping you will be so scared of not finding someone as "wonderful" as him that you will just resign yourself to a life of helll.  If you haven't read "The Manipulative Man" I would highly recommend it.  I'm sure you will find many of M's "wonderful" traits in that book.

Yeah, apparently every decent guy in the world is out of my league... 

Oooooh gotta find that book. Please tell me it's a real one because if it's not, I'm going to look as stupid as I felt when I realized how lame M was...

Flying Solo, Formula Feeding, Working, Loving Life Momma of One. Image and video hosting by TinyPic ::NEW POST ON 2.7.2011:: Come Today, Blue Skies Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
  • imageachase123:

LOLOL love it.  Oh, and good riddance to that douche.

• imagekeelyxrosepetal:

Oooooh gotta find that book. Please tell me it's a real one because if it's not, I'm going to look as stupid as I felt when I realized how lame M was...

No, it's totally a real book.  lnbohac originally recommended it.  I found it at Borders but you could look on Amazon too.  VERY helpful and informative!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"