Cincinnati Babies
Options

Good News (not in labor...)

I had been told since the beginning of this pregnancy that October is when the flu restrictions start for hospital visitors.  I just prepared myself for the fact that Charlotte would be too young to visit me and the baby in the hospital.

Well, I decided to call today to ask about the restrictions and there aren't any yet!!!  Woo-hoo.  Guess that means Charlotte gets to meet her little brother in the hospital (if he ever decides to be born) YEA!!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Good News (not in labor...)

• Options
    Yay!  That's great news....I'm hoping any restrictions that do happen are lifted by March so Noah can visit.  Happy Due Date!  Hope he decides to arrive soon!
  • Options
    Yay!  That's great!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Great news!  Just out of curiosity....did they say what the restrictions would be this year?
    Jennie Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageJLPT830:
    Great news!  Just out of curiosity....did they say what the restrictions would be this year?

The lady I spoke to acted like they don't really set them ahead of time.  It seems like it just happens at some point, maybe when the flu outbreak gets bad or something.  I think it lasted extra long last year due to H1N1, but sounds like they haven't had any issues yet this year.

• Options
    Thanks!  I'm praying DS will be allowed to come in January.  I know when he was born the restrictions were siblings only could visit and any healthy child over 14....hoping for that again!!!  :-)
    Jennie Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

That's great!  Maybe this means it will be a mild flu season this year.

I'm glad that you'll be able to have your little ones there together if Asher ever gets the memo it's time to come out.

Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
  • Options
    Very cool. Which hospital are you delivering at?
  • Options
    imagesprads:
    Very cool. Which hospital are you delivering at?
    Mercy Anderson
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"