Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Everyone wants to see my boobs.

SERIOUSLY!!  I am a teacher and pump at school twice a day.  I've been doing this since mid-August when the school year started.  I'm sitting here pumping now (Pumping and Bumping) and I hear keys in the door of my classroom.  I yell to please not come in and I hear a voice say "Oh I didn't know what your sign meant."  This is the FIFTH time this year someone has walked in or almost walked in.  I sit in my unused classroom and have a sign directly over the keyhole that reads:

Staff and students

DO NOT ENTER

Privacy required

It is printed in color and laminated making it look pretty darn official.  I give up.  I think people just want to see my boobs! Stick out tongue

Re: Everyone wants to see my boobs.

• Options
    The partners at my office are scared of door if it is closed.  LOL.  One will finally slide paper under it. 
  • Options
    LOL!  The women in my office sometimes knock on the door to mess with me (I'm not the first person to pump in this office), but the men totally steer clear.  It completely freaks them out.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Fun with Santa!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I pump and bump at school too!  No one has entered/knocked yet, but I'm sure it'll happen eventually.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"