Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Thank you Similac and Pampers

I got an email from Similac to join Similac Gold. And I got a free shutterfly 8x8 book. And I just got an email from pampers for a free shutterfly 7x9 book. Cant wait to start making some books!! Score!
Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: Thank you Similac and Pampers

• Options

I got the Similac Gold thing to. It looks like a credit card...what do you do with it? Show it when you buy Similac? Go online and us the numbers on it?

I'm not so swift these days.

• Options
    imageMillersXing:

I got the Similac Gold thing to. It looks like a credit card...what do you do with it? Show it when you buy Similac? Go online and us the numbers on it?

I'm not so swift these days.

Just go online and register with the #.  I think they will send you more checks, but you don't use the card when purchasing at stores. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagetyke29:

Just go online and register with the #.  I think they will send you more checks, but you don't use the card when purchasing at stores. 

Okay, that's what I thought. But I am a little bummed I can't whip out my my "Similac Gold" card at the grocery store and be like "Oh, you don't have one?...Pity."

So much for pretending like it was an AMEX Black card. Lol!

• Options

imagefroggie33:
    I got an email from Similac to join Similac Gold. And I got a free shutterfly 8x8 book. And I just got an email from pampers for a free shutterfly 7x9 book. Cant wait to start making some books!! Score!

Woohoo, just got my Pampers email too! I can't wait to make both my books!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"