Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

FFFC

*  My son watches the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for an hour every morning because I am selfish and need my morning shower and dressing time in order to get my day started. (And he loves it)!

*  I heart tanning beds. They make the stretch marks on my body disappear! :)

Re: FFFC

• Options
    I'm right there with ya on the 1st one!! DD loves TV and for now, I totally don't mind. It keeps her entertained.
  • Options

I'll one up you on the morning TV thing -- my little dude watches the Today Show in the morning because it's what I have on when I'm getting ready. I prop him up on the bed, sit a bunch of toys around him, but generally he's either watching TV or staring at the ceiling fan and trying to eat his hands.

My other FFFC...sometimes I stay at work JUST a teeny bit later than I need to, because if I get home 15 minutes later, my LO is already down for his last little catnap and I don't have to deal with the cranky time around 6PM every day.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageAlyRally:

I'll one up you on the morning TV thing -- my little dude watches the Today Show in the morning because it's what I have on when I'm getting ready. I prop him up on the bed, sit a bunch of toys around him, but generally he's either watching TV or staring at the ceiling fan and trying to eat his hands.

My other FFFC...sometimes I stay at work JUST a teeny bit later than I need to, because if I get home 15 minutes later, my LO is already down for his last little catnap and I don't have to deal with the cranky time around 6PM every day.

Ummm, mine watches The Golden Girls. Embarrassed

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Baby Einstein really holds my kid's attention. I can get dinner and a little down time in the evening, and I don't feel bad about it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageriserst:

My son watches the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for an hour every morning because I am selfish and need my morning shower and dressing time in order to get my day started. (And he loves it)!

*  I heart tanning beds. They make the stretch marks on my body disappear! :)

Mine does too, and even watches part of Handy manny first!  I need to shower, get dressed, make-up, and get his bag and bottles ready for the day!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

My Blogs

https://littlebirdconfections.wordpress.com/

https://heismightyquinn.wordpress.com/

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Yep.. he enjoys Handy Manny too. Something about the Mickey Mouse Club though... we can jump up and down and scream and holler... he won't tear his eyes away from it!
  • Options
    I wish I could throw on some cartoons for him, but Liam hates them!
    Once a day when I need a break and want to watch TV, I'll sit him in my lap and we'll watch together. He likes Criminal Minds and CSI. He's an action boy.
    Liam 07/08/10 -- TTC #2 -- my cloth vlog -- & daily cloth diaper deals Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    DS love Olivia!  DH says Olivia is pretentious :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"