Upstate NY Babies

A sick husband is worse than a sick baby

ugh... DH came home sick from work yesterday, and is staying home again today. He has a mild fever, sore throat, and is sick to his stomach/puking. So fun times!

I am keeping him quarantined in the bedroom. I even slept on the couch last night, so I didn't get his germs. I definitely don't want to be sick myself, or have E catch it.

He's actually being a trooper... he's usually such a baby when he's sick, but he's only being slightly whiney.

Re: A sick husband is worse than a sick baby

• Well I guess slightly whiney is a little better than full on man-sickness.  Men are the worst babies when they get sick.  I hope he feels better soon!
    DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • imageTinaL99:
    Well I guess slightly whiney is a little better than full on man-sickness.  Men are the worst babies when they get sick.  I hope he feels better soon!

hahhaah! My Mom and I were JUST talking about this how my DH and BIL are such babies when they get sick. We said it's a guy thing, but yet my Dad isn't like that at all. He's the complete opposite, never complains, doesn't like to be waited on,etc.

Hope he feels better soon and hope you can keep those germs away from E and you.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so scared because my DH is getting his wisdom teeth out on Thursday, and he is such a baby with something as little as a runny nose.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yeah i'm with you.  L and i have been really sick, and I swear DH feels left out because he keeps waking up and saying, "ugh my throat hurts! *sniffle sniffle*"  WAAAHHHHHHH!!!  He's not sick he just misses my attention!  ha!
  • I agree that husbands are worse!!  DH had surgery last week and all last week I was saying he was harder to deal with.
  • My DH NEVER gets sick...which is good, but sometimes I think that he has forgotten how crappy it feels, so the sympathy factor for me is not as high when I get sick :).
    imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"