Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

FFFC

Flame Free Friday Confessions, bring it on, ladies!

DS born 12/2011
DD born 03/2014

Re: FFFC

• Options

Ugh ok here goes-TTC related: I am still clinging to hope that I had the lightest period ever and am on a new cycle and could O any day. Shoot me.

Non TTC-my Halloween skirt is WAAAY shorter than it looked online and I really wanted to not look like a hooker on Saturday, but I think that's what is going to happen. Embarrassed

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I cheated on my chart this cycle...all the open circles are fake temps.  I know my body and I know that I o'd on the day FF says but I just didn't start temping in time.  Fake fake fake chart...real o date.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I went out last night to a concert in town with MH.  I made sure I looked extra cute incase I ran into any ex's, and I did.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

While I am SO happy for the recent BFPs, I am afraid all the girls I am close to will be gone soon and I will be left behind.

I have seen so many of my Bumpie buddies come back to TTGP after a loss that I am afraid I won't be able to get excited when I finally get my BFP.

MH needs to lose some weight but I don't know how to tell him without him getting offended.

"For a long time there were only your footprints & laughter in our dreams & even from such small things, we knew we could not wait to love you forever." ~storypeople.com   

My Blog - Taking You Home

• Options

My FFFC:

I am tired of posters that are feeding trolls on this board. When somone posts only to start drama, just ignore it. They will be bored quickly and just go away. I know that that is less entertaining, but a couple of threads this week went on for way too long. Beating a dead horse is no fun.

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options

imagerepen:
    I went out last night to a concert in town with MH.  I made sure I looked extra cute incase I ran into any ex's, and I did.

*clicks the 'Like' button* Devil

Hope you had fun!

"For a long time there were only your footprints & laughter in our dreams & even from such small things, we knew we could not wait to love you forever." ~storypeople.com   

• Options
    I am only on cycle 4 of OPKs/charting, and I am already sick of it. 
    The Table Has Shoes (and Other Ambiguities)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Me = lean PCOS;DH = poor morphology (3%)
    3 IUI/TI cycles = BFN
    IVF #1 with ICSI: antagonist protocol = BFFN
    IVF #2 with ICSI : Lupron downregulation = BFFN...FML
    IVF #3 with ICSI and AH (Antagonist) = IT'S A BOY!!!!

dumbledore

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageRicola:

My FFFC:

I am tired of posters that are feeding trolls on this board. When somone posts only to start drama, just ignore it. They will be bored quickly and just go away. I know that that is less entertaining, but a couple of threads this week went on for way too long. Beating a dead horse is no fun.

I agree with this one!

I, however, am lame today and can not think of a FFFC.

• Options
    imageRicola:

My FFFC:

• Options
    imageMillerTime13:

imagerepen:

*clicks the 'Like' button* Devil

Hope you had fun!

I love that you did this. I would have done the same thing! :)

photo dune-1-1.jpg
  • Options
    imageRicola:

My FFFC:

This!

• Options
    imageMillerTime13:
    imageRicola:

My FFFC:

love it!

• Options

Since y'all can't flame me...I haven't taken my PNVs since we started the closing process on our house. With all the packing, moving, and unpacking...I just found them again like last week :P I will take one tomorrow though I promise :)

<3 DCRider
    Baby girl due 1/22/14!

• Options

Mine is that I'm 1000% over the "Am I preggo??" posts that have been waaaaay too frequent this week. I will never understand why anyone would come ask a message board that they have rarely ever used before if they are pregnant.

photo dune-1-1.jpg
  • Options

I'm really depressed about starting Cycle 7 this weekend.

I get slightly annoyed when I know AF is coming and people say "it's not over til AF, and you're not out yet", even though I have spotting and lower temps.

I really don't want to start my own business, but now i'm committed, and DH expects me to start bringing in "some" money.

• Options
    imageKathy4678:

Mine is that I'm 1000% over the "Am I preggo??" posts that have been waaaaay too frequent this week. I will never understand why anyone would come ask a message board that they have rarely ever used before if they are pregnant.

And this!  Yes

Also the "Pee pushers, come tell me that I should test!" posts. Just pee on that darn stick already!

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options

Morning, ladies!

Board-related: I wrote a blog post last night in my TTC blog because I was annoyed with some posters, but didn't want to start anything on the board itself. Can we say passive-aggressive?

TTC-related:  I've convinced myself that this is my cycle and that my HSG at the beginning of last cycle is the reason. My reasoning? I think the HSG "cleaned me out." AF was super heavy with lots of clotting this month, my body has been acting more like it did right off BC than it has the past 5 months, and I have EWCM again, which I haven't really any to speak of in 3 to 4 months. Let's just say I'm going to be severely disappointed.

Other:  I'm pretty sure I decided this morning to not pass out candy on Halloween for the 3rd year in a row. It's just such an effort with my dogs and Game 4 will be on. And I usually spend Sundays getting clothes and food ready for the week. I just don't want to do it.

Proud Doxie Mommy

TTC #1 since Sept. 2009 - DX unexplained IF March 2011 - "Surprise" BFP March 2012
    DS born via c-section 11/17/12
    TTC #2 (or, not TTA) Nov. 2013
    BFP #2 8/22/14, Missed M/C 6w2d, Discovered 7w4d/Official 8w6d, D&C 9/27/14
  • Options

I feel like I'm in a race to give my In-laws their 1st Grandbaby. My BIL and SIL started trying 2 months after us, and I can't help but feel anxious that they are going to beat us to the punch. I really wish I didn't know that they were trying too... Embarrassed

• Options
    imageRicola:

My FFFC:

This was mine, too!

• Options
    I was getting ready for my work Halloween Party this morning, and am going as "Joe Dirt". That includes the wig, sideburns, mustaches, etc. I got all dressed up and ready to go, and decided it would be hilarious to mess with DH (he was unaware of my costume). I go into our dark bedroom and start massaging his shoulders. He says "Ooooo...that feels nice." He then rolls over and sees me in my gear, and about has a heart attack! He screamed and jumped up out of bed.Mean? Maybe. Priceless? Yes!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I read an article that said women who take Clomid days 2-6 instead of 5-9 had a higher instance of pregnancy, so I really want to go against doctors orders and start it sooner.

Don't worry ladies, I won't, but it is really really tempting.

eta- I'm pretty sure the research was completely bogus anyways.

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options

Last weekend I helped my YOUNGER brother move into his new house.  The second one he's purchased.  He's 23 years old.  I'm actually genuinely happy for him.  I know he's more successful than me and my DH and he's a workaholic but I was so... almost jealous when we pulled up to his new HUGE house that him and his girlfriend will live in and they don't plan on gettnig married or having babies.  This huge house and only 2 people in it. Ugh!  So in my twisted mind the only way to up him on this sibling rivalry is to get pregnant and announce to everyone at our next family get together/holiday that the first grandbaby/great-grandbaby is on the way. 

I know I'm horrible for thinking this way.

Expecting #1
  • Options

The past two months I've been eating crap almost every day. The emotional comforting and stress eating are taking their toll. I've put on 10 pounds and  feel uncomfortable in my own skin.

Yes, I know I will gain when I get  pregnant but I tell myself that will be different. I really want to lose the weight now, so that if/when I get pregnant I will start the pregnancy pounds from the lower end of my weight range rather than higher end of my weight range.

This probably seems silly but I'm completely obsessed with it. The worst part is that I can't seem to stop the stress eating yet I'm in night school to get my Masters in Nutrition. I seriously feel like a fraud! I know what to eat, what not to eat, and the Biochemical impacts of those decisions, but yet I still buy the crap and eat it every day. Ugh. So frustrated with mysefl!

• Options
    imageKatyebobatey:

I feel like I'm in a race to give my In-laws their 1st Grandbaby. My BIL and SIL started trying 2 months after us, and I can't help but feel anxious that they are going to beat us to the punch. I really wish I didn't know that they were trying too... Embarrassed

I am sorry about this!! I can imagine how this would make me feel. GL to you and just try not to think of it as a race! (hope you win tho Wink)

• Options
    imagemaybebride:

Morning, ladies!

Board-related: I wrote a blog post last night in my TTC blog because I was annoyed with some posters, but didn't want to start anything on the board itself. Can we say passive-aggressive?

TTC-related:  I've convinced myself that this is my cycle and that my HSG at the beginning of last cycle is the reason. My reasoning? I think the HSG "cleaned me out." AF was super heavy with lots of clotting this month, my body has been acting more like it did right off BC than it has the past 5 months, and I have EWCM again, which I haven't really any to speak of in 3 to 4 months. Let's just say I'm going to be severely disappointed.

Other:  I'm pretty sure I decided this morning to not pass out candy on Halloween for the 3rd year in a row. It's just such an effort with my dogs and Game 4 will be on. And I usually spend Sundays getting clothes and food ready for the week. I just don't want to do it.

This. I just read your blog. Very well written. I thought you did a nice job on that thread last night too.

• Options
    imageRicola:
    imageKathy4678:

And this!  Yes

Also the "Pee pushers, come tell me that I should test!" posts. Just pee on that darn stick already!

Ricola- we have all the same FFFC's! Yes

photo dune-1-1.jpg
  • Options
    imageRicola:

My FFFC:

Ditto, and I would like to expound on this, even though you may not agree:

I am tired of everyone telling someone with 5 posts who thinks their pg to test and keep us updated.

Topics titles that end with "Batman" annoy the crap out of me!Stick out tongue

My Little
  • Options
    imagebtaylor19:

I read an article that said women who take Clomid days 2-6 instead of 5-9 had a higher instance of pregnancy, so I really want to go against doctors orders and start it sooner.

Don't worry ladies, I won't, but it is really really tempting.

eta- I'm pretty sure the research was completely bogus anyways.

I don't know how reliable this is.  The way my Dr. explained clomid to me was that it helps your body know when the egg is ready to be released.  I don't think it would matter much if you started CD2-5.  I am no expert but I don't think it matters.

GL!

• Options
    imageeesome:
    I was getting ready for my work Halloween Party this morning, and am going as "Joe Dirt". That includes the wig, sideburns, mustaches, etc.  I got all dressed up and ready to go, and decided it would be hilarious to mess with DH (he was unaware of my costume). I go into our dark bedroom and start massaging his shoulders. He says "Ooooo...that feels nice." He then rolls over and sees me in my gear, and about has a heart attack! He screamed and jumped up out of bed. Mean? Maybe. Priceless? Yes!

That is freaking hilarious! I'd be laughing about that one all day.

Proud Doxie Mommy

TTC #1 since Sept. 2009 - DX unexplained IF March 2011 - "Surprise" BFP March 2012
    DS born via c-section 11/17/12
    TTC #2 (or, not TTA) Nov. 2013
    BFP #2 8/22/14, Missed M/C 6w2d, Discovered 7w4d/Official 8w6d, D&C 9/27/14
  • Options
    imageRicola:
    imageKathy4678:

And this!  Yes

My Little
  • Options
    imageMySweetBaboo:

I am tired of everyone telling someone with 5 posts who thinks their pg to test and keep us updated.

Yes

• Options
    imageeesome:
    I was getting ready for my work Halloween Party this morning, and am going as "Joe Dirt". That includes the wig, sideburns, mustaches, etc.  I got all dressed up and ready to go, and decided it would be hilarious to mess with DH (he was unaware of my costume). I go into our dark bedroom and start massaging his shoulders. He says "Ooooo...that feels nice." He then rolls over and sees me in my gear, and about has a heart attack! He screamed and jumped up out of bed. Mean? Maybe. Priceless? Yes!

This is awesome!!! Good job!!!

My Little
  • Options
    imageRicola:
    imageKathy4678:

And this!  Yes

I heart both of you!  These were the 2 FFFCs that I had!

<3 Tons of love and hugs to Ricola & Baby Alex <3 <br> MySweetBaboo, IRL friend, always rooting for Baboo #2, love ya girl!<3 <br> 7.7.11 BFP | 3.19.12 EDD | 3.14.12 Baby Girl's BDay
    | Purse Blog |
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageMySweetBaboo:
    imageRicola:

My FFFC:

Oh, HELLZ yes. Yes

• Options

I am always surprsied, and really pretty judgy, when I read a post on here that indicates someone does not have health insurance and is still trying to get pregnant. I actually feel similarly about financial stability. Bringing a baby into the world is no small task and you should have your ducks in a row *before* you start trying.

• Options
    imageMySweetBaboo:
    imageRicola:

My FFFC:

The Batman posts get me too! It has been done ladies. Talk about beating a dead horse! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers pregnancy calendar
  • Options
    I haven't told anyone this (not even DH), but I've mentally started preparing for the idea that we may not ever have kids.  I know we're only on cycle 3 and I know the statistics, but I can't help it.  I keep telling myself the good things about not having kiddos: traveling, living in the city, etc, to make myself feel better. 
  • Options
    imagealison2379:

I am always surprsied, and really pretty judgy, when I read a post on here that indicates someone does not have health insurance and is still trying to get pregnant. I actually feel similarly about financial stability. Bringing a baby into the world is no small task and you should have your ducks in a row *before* you start trying.

HUGE Yes !!!!

The Table Has Shoes (and Other Ambiguities)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Me = lean PCOS;DH = poor morphology (3%)
    3 IUI/TI cycles = BFN
    IVF #1 with ICSI: antagonist protocol = BFFN
    IVF #2 with ICSI : Lupron downregulation = BFFN...FML
    IVF #3 with ICSI and AH (Antagonist) = IT'S A BOY!!!!

dumbledore

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Mine is that I haved played with the setting on FF countless times this cycle, discarding temps then putting them back in, and putting in fake temps.  I have no idea if or when I O'd.  I broke up with my idoit OB and havent had an u/s since CD14. 

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
    imagelimpetfan:
    imagealison2379:

HUGE Yes !!!!

THIS! Seriously?!?!?!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"