Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

AW: It's that special day!

Happy 35/35 to me!!! 35 weeks down. 35 days to go!!

I am so ready to meet this little guy. To see what he looks like and get to know him.

But I'm getting pretty scared about having 2 kids! Any words of advice from fellow moms of 2 would be greatly appreciated! 

Re: AW: It's that special day!

• Options

Every day gets easier. It might seem impossible at first, but eventually you'll get into a routine and things will settle down. Especially once the baby gets older.... Robbie and Landon keep each other entertained most of the time! They love to play together and are best friends- it's the best part about having 2 boys so close together.

• Options
    YAY! So exciting!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats!  Make sure you give your oldest a lot of attention.  You'll get into a routine and that helps.  Don't try to do everything because you'll always feel like you're failing. 
  • Options

Congrats and good luck!  I have no advice b/c I'm pretty sure I'm doing it all wrong!

I will say this though... I have much more patience for DS2 than I did for DS1 when he was a baby.  It's a total contradiction:  for me having 2 is more stressful in general but there's less stress about the second baby than the first b/c you've been through it before.  I'm sure that makes no sense - I'm so tired!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"