Washington Babies

Project Runway finale- SPOILER

AngrySuper AngryIck!*

Dude.

Are you &*$% kidding me?????  Gretchen's collection was ugly, old ladyish, boring...and the models had horrible, clashing neon lipstick to boot.  HOW did she win?!  I would not wear a single item of her clothing, ever, with the possible exception of if I were homeless and naked in the middle of a South Dakota blizzard.  Maybe.  Mondo (and Andy, to a lesser extent) got completely hosed and I am just plain angry.  Not sure I want to watch this show's future seasons if they're going to just pick ugly clothes made by ugly people.  I love that the PR Facebook page has nothing but comments about how Mondo got screwed and Gretchen's collection sucked arse.  Ughhhhh...just so annoyed!  Who's with me? 

* I booted up IE instead of my usual Chrome just to make those faces, that's how important it was in accurately displaying my feelings.

image Visit The Nest!

Re: Project Runway finale- SPOILER

• I think I yelled at the TV.. numerous times.  Something about crazy pills.

I actually think I liked Andy's collection the best, but agree that he needed some more edge and maybe some pattern/another color fabric to break things up.  But I thought his clothes were all really chic and beautiful.  I like Mondo's stuff but I feel like we've seen that kind of quirky color/pattern stuff with Seth Aaron and Jeffrey back in the day. 

But totally agree, I cannot believe Gretchen won.  BLEH!

-Deborah

• Agreed!

Also, I haven't liked any of Andy's clothes this season, but I thought his collection was very beautiful. It should have been he and Mondo standing up there in the top 2.

And, didn't they cut Michael because they complained about how he thought what made a collection cohesive was by sharing a color scheme and both Andy and Gretchen were all one color. I thought Andy's at least told a story and had some sort of flow, whereas Gretchens was just a bunch of shiny turd color clothes named Running Through Thunder. Lame.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I thought Andys stuff was reallypretty. But I agree that a bit more edginess could have really improved it. Gretchens crap was really ugly safari wear. I don't get it. What did it have to do with thunder? Why did they wear ugly pink lipstick? The pants with the leather inverse chaps were so ugly and no real woman woul wear them because they looked like a bad patch job on pants that had worn out. Mondos stuff is so fun and pretty. And it's a fashion show!! Not a "what do I want to wear every day to work" show. So the fact that his stuff is more over the top and the models had those silly hats seemed appropriate. Gretchens schlumpy boring crap was not fashion show like. It was ugly. I think Nina just likes her because she wanted to reward another crazy ***. And Gretchen crying that just because she's a woman with opinions makes her a bit h is just ridiculous. She's just a ***.
  • This whole season has been dissapointing. Their little "tell-all" session was stupid. They could have done a way better job recapping the season.

I hated Gretchens clothes. They were AWFUL. The make up was stupid but expected since she herself looks like shes been playing make-up in her moms bathroom.  I posted on Nicole's fb that I thought the clothes looked like modern Little House on the Prarie clothes with the stupid baggy shapes and frumpy designs.

Huff, puff. I'm still irritated by it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Agreed on all points.  Why would a woman wear leather insets on pants that made the stick thin model look unattractive? 

Andy's clothes were beautiful, but he did need more color in there.  It should have been Mondo & Andy.

And Gretchen, b!tch has nothing to do with being an opinionated woman.  It's waging a war on other contestants by talking behind their backs and giving unwanted critiques and digs all season.

J + J = K image Photo by J. Shelton Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think Michael C. got royally screwed by not making the top three.  And then all that crappy brown, rust and army green?  Hell, she could've just slapped on some camo paint under the eyes and an australian outback hat.

Loved Andy's.  Gorgeous detailing with the pleats and ruffles.  See the point about needing a bit more edge or another color (not that it mattered for dirt girl!).  Mondo's was cool, but I think it wasn't his best work.

After three years TTC, four IUI's plus 2 cancelled, MFI (morph, motility, count), maternal age (40 as of 5/12) & former endo, we're moving to IVF spring 2012 (good/avg AMH and FSH). We did beat the odds once, however. DD born after 2 years TTC with clomid and no monitoring at my age 35. Doctors are SHOCKED we were able to conceive. Here's hoping for another miracle.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"