Baby Showers

Made in the USA

I am trying to have only Made in the USA products on my registery but am having a hard time finding consistant brands that would be easily available in larger chain stores for purchase.  Any suggestions?  It is heartbreaking to see just how much baby stuff out there is imported from countries that have very questionable safety standardas. 

Re: Made in the USA

• baaaaaaaaaaaaaahhaaa. yes, get a graco stroller, made in the u.s, right? you're so silly.

• imageglobetrotting7:

baaaaaaaaaaaaaahhaaa. yes, get a graco stroller, made in the u.s, right? you're so silly.

LOL this. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • imageautumnsfire:
    I am trying to have only Made in the USA products on my registery but am having a hard time finding consistant brands that would be easily available in larger chain stores for purchase.  Any suggestions?  It is heartbreaking to see just how much baby stuff out there is imported from countries that have very questionable safety standardas. 

If you are worried about safety standards get  Baby Bargains and check out Consumer Reports. Products sold in the USA, such as cribs and carsetarts must meet certain standards.

Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"