Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Mariah Carey-prior miscarriage {warning DS pics}

Tonight on one of the shows like Entertainment Tonight or something, Mariah Carey was on. She and her husband were discussing her pregnancy and he brought up "all they had been through". Turns out she had a miscarriage before Christmas right after they were married. I'm pretty sure I got out of it that she also had 2 D&C's. She said her recovery took over 6 months. For some reason I found her story to be calming/comforting/reassuring that although a miscarriage isn't normal at all, it's not uncommon, even by stars.

I feel like I'm at a point in my recovery where hearing other stories of women who miscarried and went on to get pregnant again makes me feel a little more positive. FYI-I was 9 weeks when I miscarried.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Mariah Carey-prior miscarriage {warning DS pics}

• Options
    definitely. thanks for sharing

Even miracles take a little time - Cinderella

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

People at my husbands job have been sharing their stories. His boss has 3 adult chilldren, and his wife had 4 miscarriages in between them. Others have had similar stories. One of his co-workers has a 6yr old daughter (perfectly healthy) that was born at 25 weeks. As sad as some of these sories are, they do give me hope and make us feel like we are not alone. I was 9 weeks, too.

((hugs))

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"