Natural Birth
Options

DDs are LAME

Seriously, I am pissed.  I just finished writing a very non-bitchy (for me) response to her lame post and then she goes and DDs.   This is even more lame that your lame-ass post OP.   Coward.  Please go away now and don't return.  Argh.

Lilypie - (ZESJ)Lilypie - (QAi1)

Re: DDs are LAME

• Options
    And now I'm curious what said post had to say!
  • Options
    omg, I had just clicked on it to read it and *bam* it was goone! so sad, but looks like natural birth is now popular enough to have DDs, hee hee...
    DS1 - Feb 2008

DS2 - Oct 2010 (my VBAC baby!)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagenosoup4u:
    looks like natural birth is now popular enough to have DDs, hee hee...

You have a point there. ;) 

Lilypie - (ZESJ)Lilypie - (QAi1)

• Options
    Oh good grief, and those responses were sooooooo tame! It's hilarious to me how some women on here get frank and honest answers (not flames) and then cry about it! I'd hate to think what would happen to them if they posted on a trimester board!
    252855_10150214241312114_262494087113_7012916_3895481_n-2Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker Siggy check.
  • Options

Unless that post got out of hand after I last looked, those responses were not DDworthy at all.

OP, you can still post your thoughtful response here. :)

The thing that bothers me is the presumption of the DDer that if women only "thought" and researched birth that they would come to the same conclusion she did about how to give birth. It took me until after I had DS to come to appreciate the various ways women approach labor. As shocking as it might seem (insert sarcastic tone), some women just don't care about epidurals or interventions. Many of these women are relatives and friends of mine. They even sought elective inductions, had vaginal deliveries with epidurals, and had very pleasant birth experiences. I don't see why that decision should bother anyone else.

Now, if the person is interested in avoiding those same interventions, that's great too. I fall in line with that line of thinking as well. But it doesn't mean that I have to deride those who choose otherwise. I also don't like the attitude that women who go with what their doctors suggest or who choose higher intervention births just don't know any better. In my experience, they just have a different outlook on birth.

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sorry but what are DDs?
  • Options
    DD=dirty delete

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"