Blended Families

J + R...If you don't mind me asking?

I've you've made any recent updates, I've missed them. So, sorry if I am making you repeat yourself.

What's the word on future baby making? Last I remeber it was up in the air, but that seemed to be quite awhile ago. How are you??

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: J + R...If you don't mind me asking?

• Hey Terry!

I've kinda been mostly lurking... No baby making now.  I had a transplant in August so I take about 40 pills a day, etc.  Having some mobility issues... I am hoping that maybe in a year or two, my oncologist will allow me to TTC! I was on such high doses of chemo that they said there was only about a 1% chance that I could get pregnant, but I hope that Im the one percent!!!!! 

Thanks for thinking of me though :) I LOVE your Audrey pic :) Too cute

• Butting in but wanted to see J+R was doing also, I think about you often.  I am sure it is not always easy but I really admire your attitude.
    Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks Jenn, I appreciate that!  Im trying to stay strong, and honestly -- most days I am.  I get a little self conscious because of how big my face got (chipmunk cheeks!) from the steroids and my stomach is a mess from losing/gaining so much :( But seeing "remission" written in my chart is all worth it :)

I appreciate you thinking of me!

• You're in my thoughts.

BTW...even though our issue with ttc was different than your issue, we were given a 1% chance of getting pg.  As you know it worked (with some help from an amazing Dr. and medication).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"