Upstate NY Babies
Options

Is there anything going on this weekend?

My parents are coming up tomorrow and I am looking for something to do.  Tomorrow we wont do anything b/c Sophie is getting her shots.  As much as I would love to go to Strong my parents won't go b/c they would have to drive since we  can't fit everyone in our car.

Re: Is there anything going on this weekend?

• Options

Hmm.. I am sure there is a lot since its halloween weekend. The TorT at McKinley Mall is Sunday afternoon. I know my mom is doing a craft show somewhere on Saturday. I want to say Depew high school.

Or.. i just found this online.

Halloween Trick or Treat, Amherst Museum, 3755 Tonawanda Creek Rd., Amherst, also 10/29 and 10/30, staggered start times. Gently spooky event geared toward children ages 3-10. Come in costume and trick or treat at the museum?s historic spooky buildings. $7/child & $4/adult, prepaid reservations required. Call 689-1440 or visit www.amherstmuseum.org

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options

The elmwood village is doing a TorT at the shops tomorrow from 1-3. It's supposed to be pretty nice out, so I'm hoping to do that. It's always nice to walk around down there, and there are lots of great places to stop for lunch/coffee.

Here is the link from the Elmwood Village Association webpage.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My moms craft show is at West Seneca East, not Depew..
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"