High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

follow up to nervous about BP (pre-e question)

I posted a few days ago that my BP had been a little higher when I've taken it at home the past week or so, and I had an OB appointment today and asked about it.  Turns out my BP was high in the office, too (around 144/85, might be off by a point or two), so they sent me to the MFM at the hospital for a nonstress test and pre-eclampsia labs.  I passed the nonstress test and labs were fine, and at the MFM my BP was down to 135/75, which they were happy with.

At this point I am supposed to take my BP at home periodically and call if the systolic is about 150 or diastolic is above 90, and they are going to have me to weekly nonstress tests and keep an eye on my BP.  But other than that for now we are just taking a wait and see approach.  Hopefully my BP stays stable and my labs stay good!

Married to DH since 6/30/2007
Me: 32  DH: 32
BFP #1: 4/1/2010 DS born: 12/3/10
TTC #2 since 5/2014
BFP # 2 : 6/16/14 EDD: 2/25/15  Missed Miscarriage discovered 7/10/14 D&C 7/17/14 Pathology results normal
BFP #3
: 10/21/14 EDD: 7/6/15  11/24/14:  Saw heartbeat! 
Missed Miscarriage discovered 12/22/14 at 12w0d D&C 12/23/14 Pathology: Partial Molar Pregnancy/Triploidy
~~Currently benched following PMP~~ 
**all AL welcome**

image image
TTCAL January 2015 Siggy Challenge:  Animals in the snow
Scumbag Penguin

Re: follow up to nervous about BP (pre-e question)

• Options

Hoping for the best for you!  Make sure you're taking it easy when you're at home and please, call your doctor at any signs of severe headaches, stars in your vision, or pain under your right breast that doesn't feel like baby kicking. 

Hang in there!

Samuel Gregory-born 2/28/08 at 35w,5d due to severe pre-e and HELLP. 6lbs, 12 oz, 19 inches. Elijah Robert-born 11/23/09 at 38w,5d. 11 pounds, 10 ounces, 21.5 inches. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers <a href="http://s740.photobucket.com/albums/xx46/carlyn_mcclelland/Facebook/Cover Photos/?action=view
  • Options

Im glad to hear it sounds like you dont have pre-e! I go in today to visit with the high risk ob to get the results of my blood test and follow up on my bp. Hopefully the results will be good enough for them to take me off bedrest.

Team Pink! Baby Girl due 8.2.15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Good luck to you.. hope eveything turns out ok.

I could have written this post myself... I am dealing with the exact same issue at the moment( bp is up/blood tests to check for pre e/hellp ) and praying I dont get pre e or hellp AGAIN..

DD 11/5/10 born by c section DS 9/8/07 born by c section due to Pre-e/Hellp Syndrome m/c at 5 1/2 weeks 8/4/06 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"