Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Babbling for a sec...

TIA! 

This morning daycare had a hayride for the kids. I was able to leave work to go with DD. I took pictures and it was fun. Although when I got back it was so hard to leave her. If I was home we'd be out and about doing this kind of stuff as much as possible. I've been trying not to cry all day. 

So cut to me setting up a second interview for this awesome job. The first lady liked me and I'm going right to meeting with the CEO in the next round. But as I've said before, this is exactly the job I wanted before I had DD. 

We'd probably have to move (thinking about that anyway) and I'd have to get her a new daycare. If she were school age I probably wouldn't mind so much, but now she just seems too little. 

I guess I'll go and do the interview and see if I get an offer. And if the $ is insanely better I may just do it. Getting through the whole process only be like "Thanks, but no thanks" makes me feel jerky because they'll think I intended to turn them down the entire time.

Right now my gut is a resounding "no", but my logic says just hear them out. 

Re: Babbling for a sec...

• Options
    imageMillersXing:

We'd probably have to move (thinking about that anyway) and I'd have to get her a new daycare. If she were school age I probably wouldn't mind so much, but now she just seems too little. 

I guess I'll go and do the interview and see if I get an offer. And if the $ is insanely better I may just do it. Getting through the whole process only be like "Thanks, but no thanks" makes me feel jerky because they'll think I intended to turn them down the entire time.

Right now my gut is a resounding "no", but my logic says just hear them out. 

1st bold-Actually it's the opposite (IMO)...it's easier when they're so little and haven't made friends yet.

2nd bold-Do what you want to do, and what's best for your family, screw what they think! 

Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"