Georgia Babies

Christmas ideas for 18mo girl??

I'm trying to get a jump on Christmas ideas for Emma.  Any good suggestions?  She's already got an anywhere chair, and I think her grandparents are getting her a play kitchen.  Help!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Christmas ideas for 18mo girl??

• not a big gift, but the Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Tea Set has been a big hit with Aerin.  It's so cute and will go well with a kitchen set.

Other ideas:

push stroller and baby doll, play food, chalkboad/easel, pink cozy coupe ride-on car.

• Juliette has been a big fan of tents on other playdates so I'm going to get her the IKEA tent. We also have the Sing-a-ma-jigs (Thanks to you), A zoobie pet, a soft bunny pillow cover for when she gets her first pillow (not sure when I'll do that) and probably a play mommy set with a highchair/pack and play for dolls). For stocking stuffers I have a set of rolling cars and some balls.

The inlaws are getting her a trike and my parents are getting her a wooden table and chair set and a doll bed. I love the idea of a play kitchen but we don't have the room (and she has one at school and my parents house).

Maybe some puzzles? The chalkboard/easel would be nice too (we have one in the basement I haven't pulled out).

P.S. We had Soooo much fun with y'all!!

• Loading the player...
  • Ride on toy - coze coupe, wagon, little people stuff
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ava loves her baby doll.  She also likes to feed it.  I would suggest a doll and some little dishes.  You could also get her pots and pans for the kitchen, a high chair for a baby doll, and the tea set from FP is a good suggestion too.   Ava is also really into books so you can't go wrong with them. 

I am already done christmas shopping.  Ava will get a kitchen, 3 elmo toys, a couple of books, and dishes for the kitchen.  I am trying to not let myself buy anything else b/c her toy box is already overflowing. 

photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Oh yeah and I forgot my mom and stepdad are getting her a shopping cart.  I think she will love it!!

photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I agree with the FP laugh and learn tea set. Table and chairs, art easel, cozy coupe or wagon, baby doll and stroller, stuff to go with her kitchen (dishes, etc). We aren't getting anything big for abigail because she had such a big birthday last month. Our list: stuff for her kitchen from ikea, tent, pillow pet, Disney movies, Minnie mouse, tinkerbell, and Disney princess stuff, mr potato head.
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Last year Caroline was at that age and she got a table/chair set, a battery powered 4 wheeler, baby doll with baby bed, stroller, and highchair, a nice toy box, puzzles, Doodlepro, Leapfrog Violet (puppy), mega blocks, lots of books, Crayola color wonder coloring books, jewerly box, and dress up clothes (tutus, tiaras, etc..).  She also got that fisher price tea set for her 1st birthday and she STILL plays with it.  It's a staple item on her table.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lily  pie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"