North Carolina Babies

Raleigh ladies - Play N Learn toy store at Triangle Town Ctr

DH and I took Nate to Triangle Town Ctr mall over the weekend and we came upon this store.  I don't know if it's new or not, but we had never noticed it before.  The store is almost all Melissa & Doug toys and it's awesome!  They have a ton of the toys out so that you can see them and your kids can play with them.  They have a toy kitchen and food, a train table, farms, dollhouses, castles, etc all set-up and they encourage you to hang out and play.

The people that work there were really nice and knowledgable about all the toys too.  We're definitely planning to go back there to do some Christmas shopping.

Just thought I'd point you guys to the store since it's locally owned and it's got so much cool stuff!

Re: Raleigh ladies - Play N Learn toy store at Triangle Town Ctr

• Ooh! thanks! I'm kind of obsessed with M&D and other wooden toys right now. All a part of my current anti-plastic toy movement. hehe..

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• We've been in there before, its a nice store. Their prices are pretty competitive too. I get their weekly emails and it always says if you're looking for a specific M&D product, they may be able to order it for you. There is also a storytime there on Monday mornings. I hope they stay open - I wonder if its more of a seasonal store
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks so much for sharing this!! Wesley and I will have to check it out one weekend soon so I can get some ideas for his birthday and Christmas!
  • Yeah, it has been there since early summer. They do a story time every Monday as well. It is a cute store. We got a place mat for Jocelyn there that you can write on and it wipes off. It would be a good place to pick up gifts as well!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks! We're actually outside of Raleigh, but I'll have to keep this in mind sometime when we're in Raleigh (I've never been to that town center at all, I just hope I don't forget about it!).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"