Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Green/gray Baby Jogger City Mini...

Does anyone have this color?  It's pretty light-- does it start to look dirty or show wear and tear easily?

Re: Green/gray Baby Jogger City Mini...

• Options
    I didn't get this one b/c I was worried about it getting dirty, too.  I got the orange one b/c a friend has it and said it is great.  I feel like the orange would show just as much dirt as the green, though...but knowing a friend had a good experience w/ orange made me feel better!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    we have the green one, but as you can see by my ticker, i haven't had LO yet.  i love the way it looks though!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This was discussed a few weeks ago and I am almost certain a few people said the green/gray combo showed dirt badly.  (I tried looking for the thread but can't find it.)  It makes sense that a lighter color would, though I really think it's about how you use/maintain it obviously.  I have seen reviews online that the green color was just fine.  When I was a nanny we used the red one and I took it for daily walks outdoors without any major dirt issues.
  • Options
    We have this color as well, but haven't had LO yet, so no chance to use it as of now. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hmmm. That's the one I was planning to get if LO is a boy. If it's a girl DH caved and said I could get the new 2011 purple one! I love it.
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
  • Options

Thanks, guys.

I didn't know about the new purple... any other new 2011 colors?  We definitely want a 2011, due to the seat back improvements.

• Options
    imageDoubleFlyaway:

Thanks, guys.

I didn't know about the new purple... any other new 2011 colors?  We definitely want a 2011, due to the seat back improvements.

Nope, I'm pretty sure that's the only one. I think DH is so confident we'll have a boy that he's not thinking he'll have to follow through and get more of a gender specific color. Stick out tongue
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"