High-Risk Pregnancy

**Conley81**

Wondering what happened when you went to the Dr?  Are you feeling better and pain free?  What did the Dr tell you?  I'm being nosy but hope all is well.

Re: **Conley81**

• They monitored me checked my urine and blood. I have pre-e but its very mild, I was told induction next Wednesday, Drink more fluids, take my meds at higher dose! This didn't help just made me feel alone and like they thought I was nuts. But at least I know it will be over soon. Thanks for asking.
  • I'm glad you're feeling better but don't be a hero and don't let anyone convince you that you are being nuts.   You know your body better than anyone else.   Everytime the Peri came in to visit when I was in the hospital he asked the same question before anything else:  Do you have any dizziness, blurred vision, headache or abdominal pain?  I never had any of those warning signs but if you do- act on them quickly.   I wish you well-  and honestly I didn't (and don't) intend to scare you, but if I can prevent you from going through what I did, then it's worth me being a pest.  :)   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"