D.C. Area Babies

Any experience with Drs. Pedreira, Roseman, DeSouza, McHugh, & Dubelman in Montgomery County?

I'm looking for a pediatrician and their practice seems like it would be a good fit for us. They are are part of Children's Pediatricians & Associates and have offices in Montgomery Village and Germantown.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Any experience with Drs. Pedreira, Roseman, DeSouza, McHugh, & Dubelman in Montgomery County?

• That was the practice that we took DD to until we had an insurance change earlier this year.  Dr. Roseman was our absolute favorite.  She saw DD in the hospital and for almost every appt (with the exception of a few sick visits where we saw any available Dr.) until she was almost 2. 

I highly recommend them.  I was actually very upset that we had to change doctors due to new insurance.  I would switch back to that office in a heartbeat if I could,

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageschelebelle:

That was the practice that we took DD to until we had an insurance change earlier this year.  Dr. Roseman was our absolute favorite.  She saw DD in the hospital and for almost every appt (with the exception of a few sick visits where we saw any available Dr.) until she was almost 2. 

I highly recommend them.  I was actually very upset that we had to change doctors due to new insurance.  I would switch back to that office in a heartbeat if I could,

Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • That's where DD goes and we have had absolutely no problems and we love them.  She usually sees Dr. Dubelman but all of the doctors are great.  I've never had a problem getting her in (we go to the MV office).  Good luck, Jenn
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"