Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

pumpers.....

what pump do you use? what pump is the best? where can i get a good deal on a pump? how long do u pump for?

thx!!!

Re: pumpers.....

• Options

I use the Medela Pump In Style because I was told it was the best and I think it works great and is easy to tote around.

I used credit from a bunch of returned shower gifts at Target to get it (plus the 10% off coupon they give you for things on your registry).

I now pump for about 10min every 3.5 hours while away from LO.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have the medals swing. I really like it. I pump twice a day when I am home with lo and every 4 hours when I work.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageBlueRidge8:

I use the Medela Pump In Style because I was told it was the best and I think it works great and is easy to tote around.

I used credit from a bunch of returned shower gifts at Target to get it (plus the 10% off coupon they give you for things on your registry).

I now pump for about 10min every 3.5 hours while away from LO.

How much are you getting when you pump?

• Options

imagejacksmommy51:
    I have the medals swing. I really like it. I pump twice a day when I am home with lo and every 4 hours when I work.

how much arey you getting when you pump?

• Options
    Medela PISA. Love it! When I bought it at BRU I used a 20% off coupon and they were running a special where you got a ton of extras free (wipes, nipple cream, steam bags, etc) free with any breast pump purchase. Glad I got to try them! I pump after first morning feeding, twice at work, and about 2 hours after she goes to bed in order to keep up with the four 5 oz bottles she takes at daycare. I pump for 15-20 minutes each time.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageAnnaBanana0327:
    Medela PISA. Love it! When I bought it at BRU I used a 20% off coupon and they were running a special where you got a ton of extras free (wipes, nipple cream, steam bags, etc) free with any breast pump purchase. Glad I got to try them! I pump after first morning feeding, twice at work, and about 2 hours after she goes to bed in order to keep up with the four 5 oz bottles she takes at daycare. I pump for 15-20 minutes each time.

Ohhhh, when did they have that deal? How did you find out about the deal? thx

• Options

Medela PISA.  It's great!  I'm not sure about the best deal, but I used a 20% coupon from BRU when I bought it.  It's been awhile though since I got it a few days after DD was born.

I pump every 3 hours while I'm at work.  I usually pump for 10-15 minutes each time.  I've always been an overproducer so I get about 24oz combined.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I use Medela Pump in Style. I pump every 2.5 hours I'm away from the little guy. I get about 20 oz a day.

And I pump for 15-20 minutes at a time. Except sometimes I will get a second let down so I may go longer.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"