1st Trimester

Tingling in bottom of feet?

Hello ladies! Super late post, but maybe some of you are still out there :)

I have a mild tingly feeling in the bottom of my feet. It's barely there and only when I step on them. It began after I got home from the gym. Google is no help. Any ideas?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Tingling in bottom of feet?

• maybe your laces were tied to tight?
  • imageeverybabyisablessing23:
    maybe your laces were tied to tight?

LOL! Maybe? It's been happening since I got home at 7, and it's 10.

I think I am just overanalyzing everything I feel. Meh oh well!

• Loading the player...
  • imageBunniehug:

imageeverybabyisablessing23:
    maybe your laces were tied to tight?

LOL! Maybe? It's been happening since I got home at 7, and it's 10.

I think I am just overanalyzing everything I feel. Meh oh well!

finger on the nose everybaby 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersJanuary 17, 2009 * 1:44 pm * 9lbs 4.1oz * 22in Bump Unofficial Glossary
  • don't pee in the shower
  • maybe you should lose some weight. being fat can cut off your circulation and make your limbs fall asleep. try saving some food for everyone else there bertha.
  • imagecvntacular:
    maybe you should lose some weight. being fat can cut off your circulation and make your limbs fall asleep. try saving some food for everyone else there bertha.

kiss your baby daddy with that mouth?  you should be ashamed of yourself. This poor woman is worried about her baby and instead of comforting her you insult her.  i'm saying a few hail mary's for you tonight. 

• imageeverybabyisablessing23:

imagecvntacular:
    maybe you should lose some weight. being fat can cut off your circulation and make your limbs fall asleep. try saving some food for everyone else there bertha.

kiss your baby daddy with that mouth?  you should be ashamed of yourself. This poor woman is worried about her baby and instead of comforting her you insult her.  i'm saying a few hail mary's for you tonight. 

hell yea i do! and my mama! i call it like i see it. i bet if she loses 40 lbs that tingling will go away. you're not really eating for two op!

• imagecvntacular:

imagecvntacular:

hell yea i do! and my mama! i call it like i see it. i bet if she loses 40 lbs that tingling will go away. you're not really eating for two op!

and btw, your sn is so redickulously offensive

• Totally normal.  Any leftover sperm that didn't make it into the egg head South for the winter.  This can sometime produce a tingly feeling.
  • I say, cut those fvckers off. Would you like some help?
  • imagecvntacular:

imagecvntacular:

Wow...seriously?

Remember when i said I was at the gym in my post? I could whoop your ass

Thanks to lose ladies you gave actual answers.

• ::can't stop laughing::

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"