Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Met a mom today who's LO slept in the swing until 12 months.

I secretly thought...omg, is this going to be me, lol:) 
someecards.com - I love the sound you make when you shut up. Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Met a mom today who's LO slept in the swing until 12 months.

• Options

Ha!  Emerson slept exclusively in her swing until 4 months old.  The twins are still in theirs at night.  They aren't going to be there until they are in college.  As long as they are sleeping-who cares!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    hey ... whatever works. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My DD sleeps in hers for most of her naps. I can't imagine not having it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Yeah, I would be pretty screwed if it weren't for the TWO (ha!) swings in our house. Owen always sleeps in his and he might just be taking his to college with him. 

someecards.com - I love the sound you make when you shut up. Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    If they outgrow the swing-maybe a hammock of some sort..... ;)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My dd slept in her swing for all naps until she was 9 months old.  Sometimes she slept in it at night too.  She is a great sleeper now and sleeps in her bed all night, every night.  She's 3.5 years old.
  • Options
    My dd is 3 months old and currently passed out in her swing- very happily.  She can stay in it as long as she wants nd can fit.
    3 IUI's and 2 IVF's later- Brady arrived. Born at 36 weeks after PUPPS and pre-e/HELLP.
    IUI- BFN IVF #1 -BFP! Allie is our 2nd IVF baby. Born at 36 1/2 weeks after pre-e again
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

• Options
    Brooke was in her swing until 6 months!  Molly is still in hers.  LOL  If Brooke didn't switch to the crib so easily I would probably be more panicky.  Molly will sleep in the crib if I put her in there but she normally ends up in the swing after night feedings because I am too tired to stumble down the hall.
    Brooke 10.15.08 & Molly 6.15.10

Photobucket

• Options
    As long as she continues to sleep, I don't care if she sleeps in it! She has severe AR and has to sleep almost sitting up so this has been the best option. I bought a travel swing for when we are away from home. Lifesaver :)
  • Options
    Do you turn the swing off after LO is asleep in it? I do, but then she wakes up sometimes. But if I don't the batteries get drained pretty fast. However, DD only takes a swing nap once a week on average.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Eli 6 monthsElsie 2 years
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"