Maryland Babies

Poll: Introductions & LO/PG Update

We have a lot of newbies on the board lately, so I figure we should do a introduction poll and our weekly PG/LO Update. Every week we update the board on our Pregnancy progress and our Child(ren).

1. Name:

2. Due Date/Birthday:

3. Child(ren) Name:

3. What area your in:

4. LO/PG Updates you would like to share:

Re: Poll: Introductions & LO/PG Update

• 1. Carolyn

2. 2.11.08  & 4.26.10

3. Eloise & Davis

4. Annapolis

5. Davis is 6 months today!  It has flown by and he's huge, he's scooting & rolling around a TON and pushing up onto his hands and knees and rocking- he will be out and out crawling soon.  

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • 1. Carrie

2. 7/24/09

3. Sean

4. Crofton

5. My update is that my child used to be really easy and fun to take out to restaurants and now he is a terror. He will not sit in a high chair for more than 5 minutes. All he wants to do is run around. Arrrrrrrgggggggghhhhh. I cannot believe how much energy he has!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  •  1. Name: Maria

2. Due Date/Birthday: 3/22/10

3. Child(ren) Name: Evelyn (Evie)

3. What area your in: The Hereford Zone (aka Northern Baltimore County)

4. LO/PG Updates you would like to share:  Evelyn has officially outgrown the infant carrier...  So Mommy had to buy a new car.   The rear facing car seat wouldn't fit in my little 2 door hatch-back. 

Stick out tongue

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageweezie825:
     1. Name: Maria

2. Due Date/Birthday: 3/22/10

3. Child(ren) Name: Evelyn (Evie)

3. What area your in: The Hereford Zone (aka Northern Baltimore County)

4. LO/PG Updates you would like to share:  Evelyn has officially outgrown the infant carrier...  So Mommy had to buy a new car.   The rear facing car seat wouldn't fit in my little 2 door hatch-back. 

Stick out tongue

You bought a new car? What kind?

• 1. Name: Vicki

2. Due Date/Birthday: October 31

3. Child(ren) Name: Damien (passed away) and Lilith

3. What area your in: Howard County

4. LO/PG Updates you would like to share: Woke up this morning with contractions this morning. Hopefully this is it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • 1. Name: Jen

2. Due Date/Birthday: 10/7/09

3. Child(ren) Name: Annabelle

3. What area your in: Abingdon

4. LO/PG Updates you would like to share: Annabelle now waves all the time. She still cruising around the coffee table, but still isn't taking any steps independently.

• 1. Name: Lisa

2. Due Date/Birthday: 1/12/10

3. Child(ren) Name: Collin

3. What area your in: Abingdon

4. LO/PG Updates you would like to share:

After weeks of nothing new, Collin has started doing so many new things, I don't know where to start. He claps, raises his arms for touchdown, "dances", signs "more", stands for long periods of time and attempts steps, and he gives kisses. It's amazing how all the sudden he can do so much more! This is such a fun age because I can tell he knows what is going on. :0)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • 1. Name: Kathryn

2. Due Date/Birthday: 12/10/08

3. Child(ren) Name: Ella

3. What area your in: Columbia

4. LO/PG Updates you would like to share: Just got back from Disney - DD loves spotting the "mouse!  mouse!"  Actually seeing him in person - not so much.  She likes to say "Sorry Mommy" all the time - hilarious.  And, also is a little bossy - "no, no mommy"  She's a blast!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagejcsntms06:
    imageweezie825:

Mommy had to buy a new car.   The rear facing car seat wouldn't fit in my little 2 door hatch-back. 

Stick out tongue

You bought a new car? What kind?

I got a VW Jetta TDI.  (A clean diesel.)  It is Salsa Red and has a moon roof.  I think I am in love with the satellite radio.  This is highly ironic since i totally gave my DH crap about "unneccesary expenses" when he wanted satellite radio.  But man is is nice not to have to listen to all the campaign ads on the way to work!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • 1. Name: Melissa

2. Due Date/Birthday: 4/19/11

3. Child(ren) Name: Baby has no name yet...hopefully in a few weeks, if baby cooperates, we can begin calling s/he by his/her name.

3. What area your in: Timonium

4. LO/PG Updates you would like to share: Had 14 week appt last week and heard heartbeat. We have our anatomy scan on Nov 17th. I really don't care about finding out about the gender...I just want to see our baby again! (But we'll find out if baby cooperates.)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Someone's getting a little brother!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1. Name: Melissa

2. Due Date/Birthday: 08/05/09 and due date 01/18/11 (c-section will be one week before that)

3. Rebecca and Michael

4. Carroll County

5. Rebecca is learning her animal sounds.  So far, she "knows" what a cow and dog say.  On the pregnancy front, definitely not as easy as the last pregnancy.  Sleeping is becoming quite tricky. 

• 1. Name:  Kelly 2. Due Date/Birthday:  3/2/103. Child(ren) Name:  LJ
    3. What area your in:  Owings Mills4. LO/PG Updates you would like to share:New fall siggy with LJ's Halloween costume!  :)He will officially "give kisses" now.  Heart melting! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • imagejcsntms06:

We have a lot of newbies on the board lately, so I figure we should do a introduction poll and our weekly PG/LO Update. Every week we update the board on our Pregnancy progress and our Child(ren).

1. Megan

2. 2/18/11 - EDD

3. None yet Wink

3. Catonsville

4. baby is getting bigger. Still measuring small and I have one more u/s with the CFMFM dr's before I graduate. (This is u/s #5)...

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagejcsntms06:

1. Name: Julia

2. Due Date/Birthday: Our first is due 1/1/11

3. Child(ren) Name: Annabelle

3. What area you're in: Carroll County

4. LO/PG Updates you would like to share: Just started my biweekly OB appts - feels like it's going by so quickly!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagejcsntms06:

1. Name: Kim

2. Due Date/Birthday: 11/27/09

3. Child(ren) Name: Trevor

3. What area your in:  Abingdon

4. LO/PG Updates you would like to share: My baby is going to be 11 months tomorrow snif snif........Where did my baby go?  He is standing unassisted and I am dreading him walking.  Not that I do not want him to its just like I said, what happened to my baby(:  He started clapping last week and he is really impressed with himself. 

• Caroline

1/30/07, 08/06/08, and twins due 1/31/11 (won't go that far)

Madison, Cameron, Charlotte and Lucy

Cockeysville

Life is crazy but loads of fun. 

• 1. Kendra

2. 9/8/08 & 2/26/10

3. Brendon & Cecilia

3. Howard County

4. B- Has used the potty every night this week both #1 and #2. He has gone from no interest to telling us when he feels the need to go. Whoo!!!

C- 8 months today. Crawling everywhere, attempting to clap, sitting like a pro, cruising the furniture, trying to climb on everything, letting go of the furniture to try and stand on her own. I think we're in trouble with this one :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  •   Beth

2/5/11

SD Taylor 13, SS CJ 6, and Michael Joseph on the way

Eastern shore MD

Don't really have anything new to share, just my stomach feels like one tight big ball.

• Hope

Jan. 19th/July 20, 1979

First baby-Sophee Frances

Baltimore Co.- Owings Mills

I have just begun my 3rd trimester and I am very excited about being pregnancy. I have my GD test on Friday.

Hope (32), James (36), Sophee (1 year old), McKenzee (7 weeks) CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
  • 1. Name: Becky

2. Due Date/Birthday: Due 3/19/11

3. Child(ren) Name: as of right now, Emily (although we just decided this so it's finalized yet)

3. What area your in: Parkville

4. LO/PG Updates you would like to share: Had my anatomy scan last Friday and were told 85% sure it's a girl!  She's very active so we couldn't get all the measurements so I get to go back 11/12 and hopefully get a better picture of the "goods" :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1. Meghan

2. 6/5/2011

3. This is our 1st!

4. Owings Mills/Reisterstown

4. I thought I had escaped morning sickness after 8 weeks of not a moment of nausea...I was wrong, very wrong :( But after a spotting scare Friday its a welcome sign.
  • 1. Name:  Ashlee

2. Due Date/Birthday:  6.29.10

3. Child(ren) Name:  Jacob

3. What area your in:  Well, we were living in Baltimore city for my pregnancy and DS was born at St. Joe's, but we moved back home to south-central PA at the end of July.

4. LO/PG Updates you would like to share:  Pretty sure we've hit teething AND 4 month wakeful this week... UGH.  He's been grouchy as can be most of the day, and gnawing on everything he can find and drooling like mad.  After STTN for weeks, he decided that he wanted to party Sunday night from 1:30 - 3 when we finally just plopped him in his crib and let him talk himself to sleep (he did) and most of his naps have sucked, too.  Lovely. Confused
  • 1. Name: Jen

2.Birthday: 11/20/2009

3. Child(ren) Name: Ada 

3. What area you live in: Baltimore City (Fed Hill)

4. LO Updates you would like to share: Ada has started to pull herself to standing and is beginning to cruise. She loves to talk and sing (in mostly babble). The other day I heard her, over the monitor, whispering "itty dat, itty dat". I crept in to find her laying on her belly with her arms stuck through the crib, trying to reach the cat, who was safely in the laundry basket.

• 1.  Tiffany

2. Due Date--3/8/11

3.  we've decided on Colby

4.  Abingdon

5.  We found out last week it was a boy.  So we just picked the name, and we are going to start with the nursery next month. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 1. Name:  Amy

2. Due Date/Birthday: June 10th

3. Child(ren) Name: n/a

3. What area your in: Baltimore City

4. LO/PG Updates you would like to share: Going for our second u/s tomorrow- hopefully everything will look good!
    DSC_1342
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers

• 1. Name: Arminda

2. Due Date/Birthday: November 18

3. Child(ren) Name: Not yet named....

3. What area your in: Whitemarsh

4. LO/PG Updates you would like to share: I will be full term on Thursday! Yay! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • 1. Name: Danielle

2. Due Date/Birthday: 9/27/10

3. Child(ren) Name: Wesley Ewan

3. What area your in: Parkville

4. LO/PG Updates you would like to share: We're coming up on 1 mo! Dr. said that LO is perfect! We're starting to STTN, and that makes mommy so happy.
  • 1. Name: Christy

2. Due Date/Birthday: 3/2/10

3. Child(ren) Name: Amelia

3. What area your in: Perry Hall

4. LO/PG Updates you would like to share: Sorry for those of you who saw this on FB already, but DD won her first contest on Saturday!  Best kids costume at the Halloween Party.  Mama is proud! :)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • 1. Jennifer

2. DD 12/17/2008 and due with DS 12/1/2010

3. Abby

3. Owings Mills

4. DD is 22 months and so much fun. now just counting down the days until her brother arrives. Looks like it will be in about 4 weeks if not earlier.

• Hey ladies! I am a pretty active poster over on TTGP (I promise to play nice over here)  but I have noticed no one lives near me so I have been lurking here off and on and just saw this tonight so I figured I'd introduce myself. I'm a 24 year old stay at home mom to a 3 1/2 year old little boy. I'm also in school part time.

1. Name: Lauren

2. Due Date/Birthday: 2/28/2007

3. Child(ren) Name: Ethan

3. What area your in: Pasadena

4. LO/PG Updates you would like to share: Working on baby number 2, but having TTTC.

• I missed this yesterday (stupid all-day staff meetings, lol!)

1. Name:  Crys (pronounced "Chris")

2. Due Date/Birthday:  4/29/10

3. Child(ren) Name: Dylan

3. What area your in:  Nottingham

4. LO/PG Updates you would like to share:  DS has 2 teeth coming in!  I AW'ed that at the end of last week.  We also took him to Spring Meadow Farms in Upperco to go pumpkin picking.  He got to see some farm animals, go on a pony ride & tried his best to eat several pumkins & played with hay, lol!  We go for his 6mo appt this week.
    He's also giving "kisses" now, so exciting!  Most people try to turn their face so he gets the cheek.  However, he'll then grab your face w/ both hands so he can give a "kiss" on the nose or mouth, lol!

Dylan Gabriel 04/29/10 Aiden Drake 04/28/12
  • 1. Name: Leslie

2. Due Date/Birthday: 1/3/10

3. Child(ren) Name: Bobby

3. What area you're in:  Harford County 

4. LO/PG Updates you would like to share:  Bobby's eating like a champ...about 6oz purees, 2 times a day!  He's pushing up and rocking and scooting all around the floor!  I think we'll be mobile soon!

• 1. Name: Megan

2. Due Date/Birthday: 5/5/10

3. Child(ren) Name: Sydney

3. What area you're in:  Abingdon (Harford County)

4. LO/PG Updates you would like to share: Sydney's two bottom middle teeth are coming in - I can see them both but they aren't fully "in" yet. I wonder how long this takes?

Also, I just had my worst moment so far as a mom - a constipated baby screaming in pain :(  We both got through it in about 15 minutes. I will spare the details, but it wasn't pretty and we were both so relieved when it was over.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 1. Name: Lacey2. Due Date/Birthday:  7/1/113. Child(ren) Name: No name just yet
    3. What area your in: Mount Washington4. LO/PG Updates you would like to share: DH and I just found out we were expecting LO #1 last week, as you can see from my ticker I'm 5w2d :)
  • 1. Name: Tosin

2. Due Date/Birthday: 12/20/2006, 09/22/2009

3. Children Name: Jola, Morin

4. What area are you in: Annapolis

5. LO/PG Updates you would like to share: Still debating whether or not we will go for a third child!

• 1. Name: Amanda2. Due Date/Birthday: 8.10.093. Child(ren) Name: Kylie-Rae
    3. What area your in: Bel Air4. LO/PG Updates you would like to share: Almost fifteen months already):
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"