TTC after 35

baze2

i was missing you and wanted to say hi :)

how are you? 

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II

Re: baze2

• Hi Worms!!!  Thought I'd pop in and say hi since I still lurk over here Embarrassed  Hope you don't mind.

I haven't seen her in quite awhile but I think the last time she posted she said she was taking a break and trying to decide between adoption and DE.

How are you doing sweetie??  I try to look for you on the IF board but it moves too fast for my lurking sometimes.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hey girls! I have converted myself to a lurker. I lurk every am. I had to cut back a little for my own sanity. I was beginning to obsess about my situation and my life was passing me by.

I do post occassionally. Seems now I am a stranger on this board. Seems silly how the boards change every few weeks.

As Char stated, We are pursuing both adoption and DE. I can't believe we are doing both when DH is unemployed but luckily we are able to do it without incurring any debt. (We were saving for a rainy day...I told DH that I think this is rainy enough! LOL)

Char..I have been waiting to see a ticker! I am soo excited for every milestone! I can't wait to see pics of those two little angels!

Worms, I have been lurking on IF too...I am keeping my eye on you cutie!

Thank you both for thinking of me.!!! I will keep you posted on our situation!

"Onward"--CathyMD Waiting since 07/5/2011 for our forever child! Yep we are adopting!
  • Loading the player...
  • ::Jumping in::

Hi Baze! You are definitely not a stranger here so feel free to pop in when/if you feel like it. I know what you mean though, I get wrapped up in the boards sometimes and then wonder where the time went and why I didn't do anything else I was supposed to do. 

Please do keep us posted on the adoption/DE options. I will pray that the right answer comes to you quickly. DH and I have always wanted to adopt. IMO it is a beautiful and selfless act of kindness. The adoption meetings we  went to earlier this year were super informative and helped put my mind at ease. 

Anyway, just wanted to say hi... and that you aren't a stranger! Take care! Hugs!

• ::butting in::

Ditto from me too!  It's good to hear from you baze and to know what's up with you.  I'm hoping and praying for the best for you and can't wait to hear of your success!  Take care, and do keep us updated!!!

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
    photo by Scott Metzger
    kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
    The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

• baze-

It is good to see your smiling face!  I don't post as often on this board, either.  I am happy that you are exploring all your options and I would love to hear updates! 

I'm sure it is not an easy journey, but I'm thinking of you and wishing you the best.

• {butting in} I miss everyone over here but so glad most of you have moved on to the PGafter 35.  I try to check on Rach on the adoption board and miss MAH alot!

Char - I can't believe you are already 12 weeks and saw on the IF board you had a great NT scan YAY!

Baze - I've been lurking on the DE check in on IF b/c if my PGD comes back poorly we'll do DE's next cycle. My RE has an awesome frozen DE bank so you don't even have to wait for a match.  I think it's awesome you are pursuing both options.

Okay {butting out}

• I just dropped by to check in with some of the "old timers".  It's nice to see everyone.  I continue to send sticking juju to this board.
  • ::butting in too::

I've been lurking more than posting too.  I miss seeing the old "Bumpies" on here.

Baze, I hope that we both get matched quickly and can be knocked up soon!

Bump dust to all!

• Wow!  Some names I actually recognize.  Self-confessed lurker here too but always like to chime in to say hello and let you ladies know I am still keeping my eyes on you.  Best of luck to all!
  • Awwww...I miss you guys!  I'm happy to hear where everyone is on their journey and I know good things are in store for everyone.  This was really one of my favorite boards!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"