TTC after 35

Hoping for IUI #2

So AF today.  So much for au naturale. sad.  Coochie Cam showed another cyst. But Doc says if estrogen on my bloodwork isn't too bad I may still be allowed to do the drugs for IUI#2.  Cross your fingers for a good estro number despite this cyst.  Otherwise it BC for me this cycle.  boo!  -Pix
About me: A pixie in the city, 41, TTC #1 since May 2010, married 18 years. Diagnosed with, surgically removed, endometrioma Aug.2010 Sept 2010 IUI #1=BFN, Oct=cyst/bfn, Nov 2010 IUI #2 = bfn. Had to postpone IUI #3 b/c of a cyst natural=BFN. Skipped IUI #3, decided to go for IVF. Found/removed uterine polyps Jan 2011. IVF cancelled, no follicles. IVF #2: 3 great embies put in on Easter Sunday = BFN. Hoping for another chance at IVF in July. TTC is NOT for wimps. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/2fab90/ttc.png

Re: Hoping for IUI #2

• Pix, I'm so sorry to hear that.  I truly hope that your bloodwork comes back good enough to continue with #2.  Good luck. :)
  • Good Luck Pix!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry about AF.  Fingers crossed for you!
    me - 41 (dx: DOR); DH - 53 (no problems); 7/18/09 - married!; 8/4/09 - BFP on first (real)try; 9/14/09 - missed m/c; 9/15/09 - d&c; 11/09 - 3/10 - 4 natural cycles = BFN; 4/10 - dx hyperthyroidism caused by Graves' disease; 6/10 - thyroidectomy; 7/10 - 12/10 - 1 natural and 5 medicated IUI cycles = BFN; 1/11 - new RE; dx low ovarian reserve (AMH .42; 1/26/11 -- BFP (ectopic) from IUI #6; methotrexate 2/10/11; 6/2/11 - IVF #1 = BFN; 9/12/11 - prescreening for DE; 9/15/11 - IUI #7 (unmedicated)= BFN; 11/8 - begin DE cycle (shared risk program); 12/5 - ER (5 eggs/4 mature/3 fertilized/2 left by day 5) 12/10 - ET of one 1BB blast (expanded, "fair" quality), none to freeze; 12/22 - totally shocked by +hpt; beta #1 = 413; #2 = 3952 2/14 - CVS reveals a healthy baby girl! EDD: 8/27/12 DD born 8/31/12, 10 lbs 10 oz and perfect in every way. 
  • I'm really sorry about AF.  I know how disappointing it is.  I hope your cyst isn't a problem and you get to move onto the next try.  I did my 3rd IUI with a little cyst - my RE wasnt bothered by it at all.
  • I'm sorry, I hope you can move forward soon.
  • Stupid AF...I completely understand, I am in 2ww for IUI #3...I got sick as hell yesterday and everyone called me prego...ha ha!! I can't even think about that yet...

I hope you get to move forward., I have a cyst and a fibroid, no one made me stop....

Wishing you a full speed ahead IUI and a big happy ending too!!!

• Sorry to hear that : ( Can I ask why they are recommending IUI's? Only asking because I wish I had moved straight on to IVF when I was 41 (a yr ago). That's just me, though. They can put you on birth control and control cysts / fibroids. My insurance did not require that I undergo IUI treatments first before IVF. In my case it makes more sense to me now that I would have skipped that since we had gotten a BFP several times on our own. Anyway... just thoughts. I don't want to get into your head and make you doubt a peaceful journey / decision. Don't hold it against me!
  • I am sorry Pix =(  I wish you best of luck for good estro numbers despite the cyst.  Will be thinking of you.
  • Here's hoping with you CityPix Big Smile!
  • imageCityPixie:
    So AF today.  So much for au naturale. sad.  Coochie Cam showed another cyst. But Doc says if estrogen on my bloodwork isn't too bad I may still be allowed to do the drugs for IUI#2.  Cross your fingers for a good estro number despite this cyst.  Otherwise it BC for me this cycle.  boo!  -Pix

Great phrase. I'm so sorry about AF showing up. Saw on your other post you are good to go for next cycle IUI. That is great news! Hope you have safe travels.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"